chapter 21: coaxing the child

Sheng Ming was stunned for a long time, and repeatedly clicked on louis vuitton's official account to confirm whether it was an official blog.

Not only was he shocked, clicking on the comments, netizens were also shocked.

"??"

"????"

"You stole your number?"

"I clicked on the LV official blog three times to confirm that it was LV, and then clicked on the Sheng MingZhi Weibo three times to confirm that it was Sheng Mingzhi, and now I am beginning to doubt my own life."

"My grass, have you gone to sell blood?" @Sheng Mingzhi I (I don't understand .jpg)

@Ping An Yunjing I suspect that the blogger @Sheng Mingzhi has carried out some illegal and criminal activities and obtained about one million or so illegal funds for the purchase of luxury goods, real name report.

"I can't stand you anymore, wife."

"I don't deserve you anymore, only my confidence."

......

Sheng Mingzhi finished the comments, and his mood had returned to the same time.

After all, he is still this brand of VIC, the annual consumption of about 300-400 million, Louis every year in the domestic large catwalk or exhibition will have a special SA for his one-on-one service, last year Sheng Mingzhi on the Bund No. 1 jewelry exhibition in Haicheng, on a whim ordered a full diamond watch, about five million.

It has been eaten at home for a whole year.

However, this is the first time that I have publicly interacted with high-end brands.

Louis is not a small sign, how can he inexplicably jump out and claim his Weibo.

This kind of pure eighteen-line paste ratio to the operation of lifting the coffee, no ten years of cerebral thrombosis planning can not do this thing.

Sheng Mingzhi thought about it for a while, and his heart already had a bottom.

Except for Lu Jiayan, who would be so idle to help him out.

However, did the dog man get the hang of it after eating some panacea?

Although Sheng Mingzhi did not care about the outside world's evaluation of him.

But punching me in the face like this, I have to say, it's cool.

If the phone hadn't been turned off automatically, he would have been able to eat melon for another hour.

Sheng Ming's childish little fox tail was about to fly up into the sky.

Every move fell into Lu Jiayan's line of sight.

He took a sip of the champagne in front of him in a good mood, but the action of putting it down was too large, and the champagne spilled out some and spilled on his index finger.

Sheng Ming's childish gaze scanned the desktop, and it turned out that there were no paper towels on the desktop.

I was getting up and going to the bathroom.

Coldly, Lu Jiayan's bony right hand tapped on the tabletop.

Sheng Ming was stunned and turned his head to look at him.

Lu Jiayan said nonchalantly, "Is there nothing you want to say?"

Sheng Mingzhi: ...?

Say what? Do you also have to give you a report when you go to the toilet?