chapter 59: #卧槽 #

So embarrassing.

For several seconds after retracting the message, Sheng Mingzhi did not return to God.

Then, he seemed a little neurotic.

Turned his chat history with Yao Shen up and looked at it again.

As if to confirm something, this time I looked at it carefully.

Not a word was spared.

Because he was worried about himself, Lu Jiayan returned to China halfway through the meeting.

...... Hasn't he always been the kind of ruthless capitalist who treats his job as his wife?

How could one day for himself, even don't want to work, ah, damn, it won't be an illusion after he was heartbroken, right?

However, Yao Shen's message was written in black on a white background and really existed.

It seems to be true, not an illusion.

Sheng Mingzhi sat silently on the bed, holding his mobile phone and staring at these lines for a long time.

Gradually, the face began to heat up little by little.

Inexplicably very pleased.

All the bad mood I had just had was swept away.

It seems that as long as he affirms, he can have unlimited courage.

Very good.

Now go to Weibo to tear up is not afraid at all.

Sheng Mingzhi sneered, switched Weibo, and prepared to reopen the hot search.

Directly randomly select a few unlucky batch lines in the hot search.

As a result, I clicked on Weibo.

The restored hot search has been completely transformed.

Before the hot search of the top three #Shengjia Group Chairman Cheating #, #Sheng Ming Childish Boy Little Three# and #Song Yi married#.

Now completely gone, all withdrawn.

Should it be said that Yao Shen's desire to survive has been stretched to the extreme?

Instead of the hot search first.

is #Sleeper #(Burst).

That's right.

It is a sleeper.

For the first time since the opening of the world, there has been such an outrageous hot search.

But this hot search appeared with Sheng Mingzhi, and it didn't seem to be particularly abrupt.

After all, the way Sheng Mingzhi went out of the circle every time was outrageous.

Whenever you think that this time has reached this point, he should not have more strange operations.

But it turns out that Sheng Ming, who is more outrageous than the last time, only the next time.

Everything that happened tonight, reversed and reversed, can no longer be summed up in words.

At the end of a thousand words, only one sentence remains, "Sleeper.".

Weibo rushed to repair for half an hour, but still did not reduce the mood of netizens eating melons.

#Sleeper #Inside this hot search, almost a second can brush out five dynamics.

"So Sheng Mingzhi is Lu Jiayan's wife?" I grass I grass I grass my grass?? I don't understand? I really don't understand??? <

"After my mother saw Shengjia's official micro, I clicked in three times to confirm that it was Sheng Jia's official micro, and after taking a magnifying glass three times and saying that the chairman's wife was Sheng Mingzhi, I now began to doubt life."