positive film replay!

Sheng Ming's childish desire to talk stopped, and finally, Lu Jiayan's surprise of suddenly returning home overcame the embarrassment of she's death.

He was in a much happier mood and deliberately sneered: "What does your insomnia have to do with me?"

Lu Jiayan saw that Sheng Ming's childish attitude had not softened, and he wanted to coax two more words.

As a result, his eyes fell on the computer behind Sheng Mingzhi.

He's pretty good when his eyesight should be good, plus the computer screen is big.

Netizens saw the bullet screen clearly, and they stabbed Sheng Mingzhi back:

"Boss, Sheng Mingzhi's ears are red."

"He—super—high—high—"

"I testified that five minutes ago he wasn't talking like this clip."

"JiaYan Ge Jia Yan Ge Jia Yan Ge Jia Yan Ge (dog head"

"Oh, before we said we were stupid, anyway, Boss Lu is your love brother?"

Sheng Mingzhi noticed that Lu Jiayan's eyes did not fall on him.

So I followed my gaze to the computer screen and saw the bullet screen.

......

......

This group of b's.

Instantly, the ears that were already red and dripping blood quickly.

Now it's a step up.

Grass!

Why did he buy such a big display in the first place!

Sheng Mingzhi hurriedly blocked the computer, but unfortunately he was one step too late.

Lu Jiayan had read it all, and was still modest and studious, and asked shamelessly: "What is the clip sound?"

Lu Jiayan, in fact, you don't have to be so studious sometimes.jpg

Sheng Mingzhi also saw this bullet screen.

He intensified his tone and raised an eyebrow: "Who clamped the tone?" The barrage is

highly unified, and only one word remains on the screen: "You."

Sheng Mingzhi: ...

He quickly and vaguely explained to Lu Jiayan: "The clip tone is a way of speaking, probably similar to a statement sentence or something." 

Stuttering, he looked up, and the barrage was unceremoniously exposed: "Little waste is still quite good at lying?"

Lu Jiayan raised an eyebrow: "Lying?

Sheng Mingzhi: "..."

Did not wait for Sheng Mingzhi to continue his sophistry.

Netizens have begun to enthusiastically popularize what is the clip sound in the bullet screen:

"It is to clip the nose and talk to pretend to be cute, I say three words, everyone brushes with me-"

And then there is the overwhelming bullet screen brush screen:

"Jia Yan Ge ~~~~~ "

Sheng Mingzhi, who hit the wave, wanted to directly blacken them all.

Why did Teacher Xiaosheng experience such a senseless disaster after experiencing the death of the society!!!

Under the high-definition live camera, Sheng Ming's face was hot and hot.

Covered with a shallow red halo, it seems to be ridiculed to shame.