chapter 67: thoughts

Right.

To your size.

Old color batch.

Stink no face.

Not to say that it was okay, when sheng Mingzhi said it, he remembered that he did not have a few bones.

Said that he was going to make a divorce, but was deceived by the dog man to go home with three words and two words, and coaxed into bed with three words and two words, without a word of assurance!

Sheng Ming didn't bother to pay attention to him.

The traces left by Lu Jiayan on his body a few days ago have not disappeared, and they are subtle and uncomfortable to this day.

He wouldn't be fooled again anyway.

He had to be tough on Lu Jiayan and couldn't be seduced by him every time. Remembering Lu Jiayan's evil face, Sheng Ming was very unconvinced and thought, it is normal for him to be seduced, and who can hold out under his face for ten seconds?

When he was studying in the past, Lu Jiayan was also scolded by the male fox spirit.

However, the number of times he fell into the trap was greater, and it seemed that he was too uncertain.

When I went to bed at night, my attitude was also very firm, and I didn't plan to go to Lu Jiayan's room to sleep.

A "I want to implement our plastic marriage now" attitude.

Shut Lu Jiayan out the door.

Of course, the most important thing is to give your body a little breathing time.

He found that he really underestimated Lu Jiayan's ability, dammit, who is the elderly?

After three or four days, Sheng Mingzhi's online popularity slowly subsided. <

There are also Reasons for the hot search of Mingchen and Shengjia, the Sheng family has a special background, with a bit of red nature, and cannot be overexposed under the public.

However, there are also a small batch of cp fans of him and Lu Jiayan, who persistently leave messages in Sheng Mingzhi's Weibo.

This group of netizens is simply Holmes per capita, and he has turned over his Weibo debut in recent years, but all clues related to Lu Jiayan can be pulled out and bumped.

During the period, he and Lu Jiayan's live video was Sheng Mingzhi's first out-of-the-loop video.

Lu Jiayan held him and sat quietly for several hours, not knowing how to be found, and was on a hot search again.

It's just not as lively as before.

Sheng Mingzhi only listened to Xiao Wang's mention, anyway, it is not a black hot search, it is casual.

Because he has been busy doing another big thing lately - Lu Jiayin's birthday is coming.

He was born at the spring equinox, Lu Jiayan and his birthday are a little similar, the man is born on the summer solstice, June 21.

Yunjing failed again in the summer this year, and halfway through June, there were no rainstorms.

Sheng Mingzhi counted his birthday with his finger and found that Lu Jiayan's birthday collided with the centennial celebration of the attached middle school.

Unfortunately, he promised Shen Ling to return to the annex to reminisce about his youth.

Originally, the pigeons could have been dropped, but he had previously pigeonized Shen Ling several times for Lu Jiayan, and this time he wanted to pigeon again, and he might have to give their friendship to the pigeons together.