chapter 51: fight

Xiao Wang: [??? ]

Xiao Wang:【????? For a few seconds, Xiao Wang was doubting life.】

Otherwise, how could he have seen Sheng Mingzhi turn song Yi's Weibo.

In addition to Xiao Wang, Internet melon eating netizens are also doubting life.

The Microblog he forwarded was too targeted, and almost instantly hung up the curiosity of netizens.

Sheng Ming's comments had never risen so fast.

There was a black powder who was entangled with him and loved and killed:

"I go, what is the situation?"

"Did you not satisfy you by provoking the eight major flows before, and now you start to provoke the Emperor of Shadows?"

"Attention Song Yi fans! Sheng Ming's childish behavior please do not rise us, scolding him can, scolding me can not." Cow's

.When the big trouble comes, you fly by yourself, Daddy is gone.

"Light a cigarette.jpg"

...

One of the passers-by who accidentally stumbled in said,

"I smell the melon."

"Don't say half of it, you know what exploded."

"Then why is there Sheng Mingzhi everywhere?"?"

"Ugh. As far as I think Song Yi's discovery is a bit of tea, wait and see (personal thoughts, disobey you on the right "

...

Hot searches climbed little by little.

The entry related to Sheng Mingzhi #Sheng Mingzhi forwarded Song Yi's Weibo # immediately hung at the end of the entertainment list.

No one buys it, purely relying on the popularity of netizen searches.

The entry was followed by a surprised expression of soybeans, indicating shock.

When Xiao Wang saw this scene in front of him, his eyes went black and he almost fainted.

Co-author just now Xiao Zuzu did not pay attention to him in the group, is it specifically to run to the line on Weibo?

No? What does Song Yi have to do with him, how inexplicably to go to the bar with Song Yi!

Xiao Wang emergency public relations.

So Sheng Mingzhi brushed Weibo and suddenly dropped the line.

Immediately after, the Weibo that he forwarded song Yi was deleted.

He tried to log in to his Weibo again: the password was wrong.

......

......

When Weibo was first established, the account password was taken care of by the studio.

With his toes, I think that Xiao Wang must have deleted something on his Weibo, and he was afraid that he would talk nonsense, and he also changed his Weibo password.

He was angry, how could Sheng Mingzhi tolerate himself falling behind.

After wasting the power of the nine bulls and two tigers, Sheng Mingzhi finally passed the real-name authentication and retrieved his large Weibo password.

But he didn't want to refresh Song Yi's Weibo again, and the other party actually deleted the tea words he had just sent.

It was as if he had been forwarded by Sheng Mingzhi, and his inexplicable heart was empty.