chapter 74: gifts

Sheng Mingzhi finally remembered which paragraph it was.

Isn't this the fucking jiangbetsu who lied to himself that he was a senior in high school!

Memories unfolded unexpectedly.

Jiang Bei is indeed videotaped, and it is recorded by mobile phone.

However, Sheng Mingzhi did not expect that Jiang Bei would keep the video of his high school years for such a long time.

Apple has been out of four or five generations, this man does not change the phone?

Sheng Mingzhi clicked out after watching the video, and at this time the video forwarding had exceeded 10,000.

He did not read the comments, directly clicked into the blogger's Weibo to look at the eyes, dynamic hair is very little, all send some flowers and grass, the most recorded is the growth trajectory of a stray kitten, the latest Weibo is the blogger's emphasis on the education of stray kittens not to fall in love early, serious and serious, there is something wrong.

Just very, Jiang Bei.

Sheng Mingzhi did not have to go to WeChat to seek verification.

This kind of education stray kittens should not fall in love early, extraordinary mentally handicapped behavior, no one but Jiang can do it.

Video retweets and clicks are still on the rise.

Compared to the vibrancy of LinXi fans, this video is the most powerful evidence of the fight back.

The plagiarism incident that had been making trouble on Weibo for more than half a day had finally settled.

Comments were quickly occupied by netizens who had been following the incident:

"Niu, I see how Lin Xi's fans argue next."

"Seriously, there are loopholes in their clarification logic, and after a while, Sheng Mingzhi is the boss lady of Shengjia bullying them to be transparent, and I thought to myself that you also know that people are the bosses of Shengjia, what is he doing to bully you?" Fun? SStill taking on the reputation of Shengjia?

"Oh, although it is an afterthought, I also want to say that the marketing of LinXi was very awkward at the beginning... The same is to learn the violin, to be honest, his awards do not have any gold content..."

"Didn't Lin Xi fans say before that even if they took out the manuscript, they could be forged, I see how they explain it now that there is a video."

"ShouldN't it be said that Sheng Mingzhi found a high school student stand-in for the fake video?"

"His face is just difficult to get a facelift..."

...

There are those deep cabinet fans of Sheng Mingzhi in the comments:

"Only my attention is on Sheng Mingzhi can really play the violin?? Though?? This is completely inconsistent with his waste vase design!!

"Fuck, it subverted my three views, and it turns out that only I am the real waste."

"So, at present, it is known that Sheng Mingzhi's academic qualification is Yunjing University, and his identity is That Mingchen Little Young Master, and now he can still play the violin?" What are you doing in the entertainment industry? 

"It turns out that all those bells and whistles in his grass are real..."

"Don't tell me, you're really here to chase dreams." I really would believe it.

"Oh he really didn't have a facelift, is it reasonable to look so good at fifteen years old, and want to tie him up and bully him."

......