positive film broadcast!

On Sunday night, the combined recording of "Those Years, Together" ended.

The material for the last scene of shouting at the beach, as the end of the entire recorded film, Cui watched it several times, and the more he watched it, the more he felt that he had a sense of atmosphere of the movie.

The main thing is that Lu Jiayan and Sheng Mingzhi's appearance is too capable of fighting.

But whenever they appear in the shot, the atmosphere of the film film is strong and excessive, and the moment he sees the picture, Cui Dao can understand why so many netizens just look at the faces of the two of them and snort to death.

It was the extent to which he couldn't help but take a bite.

Whether it is looks or personality, it is too well matched!

Sheng Mingzhi emerged from Lu Jiayan's arms, and he blushed a little.

On the way back by car, his heart still kept echoing the words that Lu Jiayan had just said to him.

I already knew that I had recorded it with my mobile phone!

I'd love to hear him say it again!

Just like the one in the last trailer.

Sheng Mingzhi just felt regret, and was instantly resurrected with blood, after all, he suddenly remembered that the paragraph just now should be cut into the main film, and then asked the director to take the original film.

It was already ten o'clock in the evening when I went back.

The director's team felt that after the recording was over, they had a meal together to celebrate, Sheng Mingzhi blew the sea breeze for a while and felt uncomfortable and did not go, Lu Jiayan naturally could not participate in this kind of supper with dignity and dignity.

And supper which has a "wife" is important, these have not been alone for two days. <

Cui Dao had a look of "I understand very well" and "even if I don't understand my salary and wallet, I must understand" and sent away the big boss.

Sheng Mingzhi looked at him with a special connotation of laughter, and remembered Lu Jiayan's three-hundred-and-two camera off behavior here last night, and he wanted to explain that this was not the case - and finally gave up.

After the explanation, it seems to be more subtle!

As soon as he got into the car and entered the private space, Sheng Mingzhi no longer kept a distance from Lu Jiayan, nor did he maintain his crumbling image of the Flower of Gaoling.

He tricked into Lu Jiayan's arms, and then rubbed the man's face hard, as if to vent his anger: "I blame you!" This kind of "great rebellion" behavior.

When he first did it to Lu Jiayan, Sheng Mingzhi still had the illusion of disrespecting the elders.

As a result, there are two such things, and now it is getting cooler and more skillful.

I have to say that Lu Jiayan's skin is really super good, rua up is very cool!

Lu Jiayan let him make trouble for a while, and then grabbed his two wrists together, carefully cut them in two, he grabbed them easily, put them in his heart, and raised his eyebrows: "What do you blame me?"

 Sheng Ming muttered, "The director definitely thinks I'm a color now. The emotions were crazy, and the image that Teacher Xiaosheng had painstakingly maintained completely collapsed.

Lu Jiayan laughed in his heart, not knowing what image this little ancestor had.

"What then?" Lu Jiayan proposed: "It has been regarded as a color. Crazy.