chapter 55: birthday gifts

at first, sheng mingzhi just felt that the man in front of him was very familiar.

until shen ling called out his name, the memory was like a flood that opened the floodgates, rolling in.

after graduating from high school, jiang bei went abroad.

although sheng mingzhi's friends were few, he did not cherish them much.

his personality is in some ways somewhat banished, belonging to the kind of person who will not contact others for the rest of his life as long as others do not contact him.

being able to be friends with shen ling and jiang bei relies on the other two upside down stickers.

when he graduated, he ran to everything, only shen ling still tried to keep in touch with him, plus he was in yunjing, always called out to dinner by this woman for three days, and over time, he gradually maintained the close relationship in high school.

but jiang bei was an exception.

sheng mingzhi had a good relationship with him when he was in high school.

i have been at the same table for two years, and i often play basketball together, but after jiang bei went abroad, it was like disappearing out of thin air, and i suddenly broke off contact with him.

three years ago, he got married, and jiang bei did not return to china, and he did not even send an email to seal the congratulations.

after a long time, there was no contact, and in the blink of an eye, sheng mingzhi's impression of him gradually blurred.

sheng ming was too lazy to dwell on why jiang bei had lost contact after he went abroad.

at this moment, the old people were reunited, and he only followed shen ling and nodded politely to him.

even a little awkward.

fortunately, only sheng mingzhi was embarrassed.

just after jiang bei said "it's late", the other students in the box began to answer one by one, and had to punish him with three cups.

obviously, everyone has not been in touch in these years. <

but it was like i had just seen it yesterday.

after many years of not seeing, jiang bei has not changed much, but his appearance is somewhat different, compared to the youth and immaturity in high school, after growing up, the angular angles are clear, from teenagers to men, more mature.

jiang bei had two tiger teeth when he laughed, and drank the wine in a cacophony.

as if noticing sheng mingzhi.

sheng mingzhi was also silently relieved.

it's fine to change to someone else.

people like this who had a good time in high school and didn't contact them later didn't know how to deal with this limited friendship that had passed its shelf life after meeting.

who knew that just after breathing a sigh of relief, he found himself happy too soon.

after jiang bei drank the wine, he didn't know whether it was intentional or not, and shunshi sat down next to sheng mingzhi.

sheng mingzhi suddenly stiffened a little and moved to the side silently.

jiang bei glanced at him and politely said, "hello, what is your name?" exempt from the noble surname jiang.

sheng mingzhi: "..."

he paused: "i know."

"really? i thought you hadn't spoken to me and had forgotten what my name was. jiang bei blinked: "so i had to pluck up the courage to reintroduce myself."