chapter 77: the slogan of assistance

i rehearsed for an afternoon.

don't hurry up and rub it for me!

lu jiayan was really interesting, and when he was generally not interested, he didn't understand what sheng mingzhi wanted him to do.

after understanding it, it is very good.

for example, now, holding sheng ming's childish hand, carefully massaging it.

sheng mingzhi's free other hand was holding the book that had just been brought out and used to memorize musical scores.

take a look at what else needs to be changed, and then make a slight adjustment.

he said sadly, "you should have come earlier, then you can watch us rehearse." i don't adapt it too well. lu jiayan echoed, "it's good not to listen."

 sheng ming's face was expressionless, and he was about to say, oh. man, your perfunctory has been detected by me at the time.

lu jiayan patiently coaxed: "after all——"

"our teacher xiaosheng is the youngest three-material film emperor in internal entertainment, a three-amphibious international superstar, a small artist with both virtue and art, and a rising purple micro star."

after thinking about it, add: "2025 version." oh

.

is it because teacher xiaosheng fell too quickly in 2023?

no, it should be shocked that the dog man actually knows the terrier of the 2023 entertainment industry purple micro star.

usually, i am so busy at work and do not forget to surf the internet.

also, don't think he didn't hear lu jiayan's connotations of the names he had declared himself a year ago.

it's boring.

"who's going to be a purple micro star?" sheng mingzhi sang the opposite tone: "this personality is not fashionable anymore. "

hmm." lu jiayan remembered the inner entertainment rainbow fart he saw on weibo today, and said: "when you are a purple microstar in the entertainment industry, it is better to be a little sweetheart of jiayan brother." after that.

unexpected.

the air in the carriage was eerily quiet.

and it's that death-like silence.

it is completely inconsistent with sheng ming's childish character.

lu jiayan tilted his head, and he saw the expression of the other party who was difficult to say.

"how?"

sheng ming said strangely, "hello oil."

...... oil?

new internet buzzwords have emerged.

from lu jiayan's slightly confused eyes, it could be seen.

although the old man is trying to integrate into the world of xiaosheng teacher, he is still not proficient in the black language of the internet.jpg

"where did you learn these earthy rainbow farts?"

sheng mingzhi can hate this, to know that his surfing speed is faster than most netizens, so he hates some media interviews with what rainbow fart terrier let him read.

come on.

the soil is gone.

also asked him if he knew what these rainbow farts meant?