chapter 25: applying medicines

Sheng Mingzhi felt that the word "divorce" had come to his lips.

Think of sports cars, think of private jets, think of yachts worth half a billion dollars.

He felt that he could still put up with Lu Jiayan for a while longer.

Sheng Mingzhi didn't bring much with him when he came to his brother's side this time, so when he left, he confiscated it, and directly packed up the people and took them away and returned to Xishan No. 1.

The quiet in Maybach's carriage was terrible, and Sheng Mingzhi was still fighting with Lu Jiayan's words just now.

What makes his perfect figure look after Lu Jiayan looks at him, but he takes advantage?

Is Lu Jiayan sick and opens his mouth just to taunt him for the sake of yin and yang weirdness?

Very good.

If you take the initiative to talk to him, he is a dog.

Unless Lu Jiayan now compensates him for a private jet.

Who knew that Lu Jiayan did not notice his coldness at all, and after getting into the car, he asked softly: "What's wrong?" What's wrong.

Sheng Mingzhi sneered inwardly.

Don't you have a little b number in your own mind?

Lu Jiayan didn't seem to notice that he was playing a little temper.

Or rather, Sheng Ming's young master's temper was attacking almost all the time, and Lu Jiayan was used to it, even if he saw it, he didn't bother to pay attention to him.

Not accustomed to his natural character.

It's just that today is different. <

The toss marks on Sheng Mingzhi's body had not yet dissipated, although he was wearing a black turtleneck sweater, but the exposed kiss marks could still be faintly seen on the edges.

He was uncomfortable from the moment he got into the car, and he didn't feel comfortable changing his sitting position several times in a row.

Either waist pain or shoulder pain, and afraid that his movements are too big to be seen by Lu Jiayan, so the posture change is silent, and the three words of face are engraved in DNA.

Sheng Mingzhi didn't expect Lu Jiayan to help him at all.

After the night before yesterday, the two of them only upgraded the plastic relationship to a plastic relationship on the bed, and Lu Jiayan's essence was still the delicate and self-interested domineering president, who did not care about people at all.

In general, the relationship between the husband and wife is still as cheap as the fake flowers of fifty cents at the school gate.

The pain in his back was so bad that he quietly reached out and rubbed it for a while.

While rubbing it, he was still slandering Lu Jiayan in his heart.

Perverted workaholic, pervert is pervert, perverted to bed.

There were still teeth marks on the inner thighs that had not faded, and they were bleeding from biting.

After the scab, the new flesh inside was itchy, and Sheng Ming was embarrassed to rub it in front of his face, so he could only close his legs tightly.

Maybach drove forward for ten minutes, then turned right.

Sheng Mingzhi looked at the scenery outside the window becoming more and more strange, and felt that something was wrong.