chapter 19: flirting

When Lu Jiayan saw his WeChat, he could almost think of the little fox's triumphant smile.

He took the phone and didn't reply.

When the press conference was over, Lu Jiayan picked up his mobile phone and found that Sheng Mingzhi's ridicule of these two sentences did not count.

Probably it was rare to see himself frustrated, and he also sent three messages in the back of the chase.

[There is no need to forcibly integrate into the world of young people.] 

【Post-90s.】

 【Blossom Rich Emoji .jpg】

Lu Jiayan laughed, originally he didn't care much.

As a result, when he returned to the company, he suddenly asked casually.

"Yao Shen."

Just after returning from the press conference, Yao Shen heard Lu Jiayan call him, and naturally thought that he wanted to review it.

The information was in his hand, and he respectfully prepared to hand it over.

As a result, Lu Jiayan continued, "Do you think I'm old?" 

......?

Yao Shen hurriedly collected the action of handing over the information, and tried to contain his surprised and slightly distorted expression.

As the head of the secretariat of Shengjia Group, Yao Shen has followed Lu Jiayan for many years and believes that he already knows the boss very well.

But today I suddenly felt as if something was wrong with my judgment.

The boss he... When did you become so beautiful?!

In the past, the company's little girl came up to deliver coffee and did not see that the boss cared too much about his appearance!

It was probably that he hadn't spoken for too long.

Lu Jiayan seemed to be conscious of something, slightly raised his eyebrows, and said slowly, "What? Next, Lu Jiayan's tone was already almost sinister.

Although he still smiled kindly, he obviously had a knife in his smile.

"Is it really old?"

"Nope!"

Yao Shen replied sharply, "How come?" Mr. Lu, you are still so young, you can't see any place to be old at all!

"Is it?" Lu Jiayan turned his pen casually, carelessly: "If this is the case, why do some people say that it seems difficult for me to integrate into the world of young people?" 

......

......

After a moment of awkward silence, Yao Shensheng had nothing to love, who else could please ask?

In this world, except for the little ancestor of the boss's family, who else would dare to say such a thing to Lu Jiayan himself?

He kind of understood.

This is the boss and the "little boss lady" talking, hurting him, an innocent mass.

Fortunately, Lu Jiayan did not target him in a down-to-earth manner, but remembered several screenshots of the variety show that Sheng Mingzhi sent him today.

He came a little interested: "What is the name of the variety show that Sheng Mingzhi participated in?" Yao Shen's back fell coldly and coldly: "Lu Zong." He said nervously, "The second young man seems to be participating in a love affair."