single-player part recording

The point is that the camera brother was stared at by the death gaze of Sheng Mingzhi's face, and suddenly his head was hot, and he stuttered: "Lady boss, murder is against the law."

Sheng Mingzhi: "..."

As if remembering something, the camera brother added: "Buy. Bad. Murder is also against the law! As soon as these two sentences came out, not only Sheng Ming couldn't hold back, but a smile of defense broke on his face.

Even the director of Mai couldn't hold back.

This big brother!

How the sense of variety is so strong!

The director's group laughed a lot, especially with the childish expression recorded in the camera.

A fierce look of teeth dancing claws to eat people.

The comedic effect is instantly full.

Thinking of having a camera, Sheng Mingzhi subconsciously moved away from Lu Jiayan's station, and then threatened the camera brother: "Just now this section is not allowed to be broadcast, you know?" 

Camera Brother: No, I don't know.

Remembering what he said, Sheng Ming's childish face was still a little hot.

The rose courtyard could not stay any longer, just in time for Sheng Mingzhi's separate interview party, he said hello to Lu Jiayan and hurried to the wisteria flower stand.

The one-person part interviews arranged by the program group are generally to talk about their views on recording a variety show for a day.

The director team prepares the questions, and then the guests play freely, of course, not too freely, and some words that cannot be said will be ruthlessly cut by the program team.

Just sitting on the swing, the director's voice came from the headset: "Teacher Xiaosheng, are you ready?"

Sheng Mingzhi compared a "OK" posture to the camera.

The director nodded and officially began recording.

The host said: "After a day together, I would like to ask Mr. Xiaosheng what his opinion is on the other guest teachers?"

Sheng Mingzhi: "Do you have to say everything?" 

The host nodded: "Yes~"

Sheng Mingzhi thought about it, clean and concise: "Li Meng is very good, Whiteberry is very noisy, Xu Manman is delicious in cooking, Ma Xiao is very good, Pei Lexuan is very good." 

The host cue said: "Teacher Xiaosheng, and Teacher Lu did not say?" "

Oh." Sheng Mingzhi raised his eyes: "I don't want to say." 

The director was stunned and looked at each other.

The host was also stunned: "Can Teacher Xiaosheng tell me why?"

Sheng Ming was slow and rational: "He stood in the kitchen and talked, and we didn't have to put oil on the stir-fry." 

The host: "..."

The little assistant trembled and said, "Director, do we want to keep this section?" The director calmly said: "Of course, we must retain." Have you forgotten what the main theme of our variety show is? Oh

.

It won't be the main idea of breaking up a pair of pairs on the Internet, right?

The host saw Sheng Mingzhi's subtle unhappy face and quickly played the round field to fool through the problem.