chapter 39: sneak peek

In an instant, the quiet of the conference room could even hear the sound of a needle falling to the ground.

Not only the conference room, but also the director team outside the camera at this moment were all stunned.

After about a few seconds, Sheng Mingzhi reacted to what Lu Jiayan was saying.

He almost thought he had heard wrong.

??

???

Dog man.

Is this also your Interview Question???

Very good.

I sure still underestimated your cheekiness.

Just when everyone is looking at each other, the atmosphere does not dare to come out, and by the way, they doubt life.

Sheng Mingzhi hesitated.

Opening:

"Sorry."

It was as if he had finally returned to God, and when he spoke again, there was not a second of hesitation.

Becoming calm and relaxed, he said with a straight face: "I am already married." "

......

......

The unexpected answer - he actually rejected Lu Jiayan.

Take everyone's shock to the next level.

Lu Jiayan paused, slowly reasoning: "It doesn't matter. I don't mind.

Sheng Mingzhi: ...

You.

He gritted his teeth and smiled slightly, "I mind."

If Lu Jiayan's dinner invitation had shocked everyone and could not find his mother.

Then Sheng Mingzhi's crisp and neat refusal directly let them look for heads all over the ground.

For a while, everyone didn't know whether to feel incredible about "I Cao Lu Jiayan actually invited Sheng Mingzhi to dinner" or "I caosheng Mingzhi actually refused".

So, there was a miraculous silence in the entire conference room and the director's group.

Until the director's assistant silently raised his hand to break the eerie silence: "That..."

He weakly said: "Director Cui, you just said that you don't cut a knife, do you still count?"

Cui Dao: ...

How the is this broadcast, broadcast to meimei is banned by the boss of Shengjia!

Until the end of Sheng Ming's interview, the stiff atmosphere of the conference room did not disappear.

He returned to his seat, and Xiao Jia was already stunned.

As soon as he sat down, the other party said, "You just... Did you reject Lu Jiayan?! Oh

.

It turned out that you knew that he was Lu Jiayan.

Sheng Mingzhi also thought that Xiao Jia, a stupid white sweet, did not know who Lu Jiayan was.

Xiao Jia muttered to himself, "You actually rejected Lu Jiayan..."

Sheng Mingzhi was annoyed by his chanting: "Is it strange?" "Of course it's

weird!" Xiao Jia was shocked: "That's Lu Jiayan!" 

"So what." Sheng Mingzhi was inexplicable: "I am still Sheng Mingzhi."