chapter 64: flirting with the "boss lady"

Sheng Mingzhi still had a utopia at this time, he had not felt a male high school student, how to know who was hard?

But then, he didn't have any thoughts to think about it anymore.

Feelings overwhelmed him like a tidal wave.

Sheng Mingzhi finally knew how exaggerated this dog man's physical strength really was.

Although at the beginning of the confusion and temptation, Sheng Mingzhi had a wake-up call in his mind.

Lu Jiayan will not be a decent gentleman in bed, this time for more than a month without contact, the needs of adults are already quite much.

...... It should be more than a few hours.

But he never expected that even if he was mentally prepared, he did not expect the length of time to be so exaggerated.

The chat history with Shen Ling finally stopped at eight o'clock in the evening.

When he was slightly conscious, he glanced at his phone, which was about twelve o'clock.

Lu Jiayan coaxed him to take a bath.

He was already so tired that he couldn't lift a finger, and although Lu Jiayan's movements were light enough, he was still in pain and uncomfortable.

No matter how the other party coaxes, it will not move anyway.

And Xiaosheng teacher's untimely night net cloud suppression emo time arrived.

I remembered that Lu Jiayan was fierce and uncaring.

They all said no, they had to pull him on to continue.

Now he was tired like this and let him take a bath.

Nima has no humanity. <

More importantly, he remembered that he and Lu Jiayan were still divorced, and remembered that his backbone was only a little bit, inexplicably coaxed back, and inexplicably cheated into bed.

Even sadder.

Lu Jiayan coaxed him two more sentences, and Sheng Mingzhi lay on the bed depressed.

He spoke silently, "I don't think I can get along with you."

Lu Jiayan was stunned.

Humbly asked: "Why can't Teacher Xiaosheng live with me?" 

Sheng Mingzhi thought more and more angrily: "You don't care about my feelings at all." He hugged the bed and refused to let go: "I said I didn't want to take a bath, and you let me take a bath!"

Lu Jiayan whispered, "It will be uncomfortable not to take a bath." His hand was

not idle, suggesting that he generally slid over Sheng Ming's childish abdomen.

Sheng Ming was angry when he was young: "That's not because of you-"

Lu Jiayan's peach blossom eyes were ill-intentioned: "Because of me what?"

Sheng Mingzhi's words stuck in his throat.

In the end, I was angry, but I scolded in my heart.

Old color batch.

Pretend what to compare, do you not count in your heart!

"I'm not going anyway." Sheng Mingzhi shed tears as he spoke: "You are bored to death, old pervert, do you know that we are making a divorce!" You still, you still do this and that to me! I'm going to sue you for marital rape!"

Lu Jiayan was charged with an unbelievable "rape" and was not angry.

Dig Sheng Mingzhi out of the quilt, just the other party has no strength, can not resist, holding just right. <