chapter 27: thank you for your wife's praise

Sheng Mingzhi just stayed in Haicheng for one night, and a certain luxurious SA chatted with him privately on WeChat and invited him to participate in this year's jewelry exhibition on the Bund in Haicheng.

It is estimated that it is from the circle of friends to see the hotel positioning of Sheng Mingzhi, the chat record has a message sent by the other party a week ago, Sheng Mingzhi leaked a message on the back, this is the second time to invite him.

Enough perseverance.

However, it is also possible to understand the urgent mood of this worker SA.

After all, as long as there is some network in the upper circle of Yunjing, who does not know that Sheng Mingzhi spends money like flowing water, and millions of high-end orders are like buying vegetables. If you can invite him to an exhibition, at least the sales can exceed eight figures.

Man cannot even want money for the sake of dignity.

Just when Lu Jiayan wanted to attend the financial summit in Haicheng during the day, he basically would not return to the hotel to accompany him, Sheng Ming was idle, and the filming work in Haicheng was over, so he agreed to SA's invitation.

This high-end luxury has to hold more than a dozen exhibitions in China almost every year.

The exhibition of Haicheng Bund One should be the last one this year, because it is close to the end of the year, and it should also be the largest one.

When Sheng Mingzhi heard SA mention it, he remembered that he had seen several publicity with a trumpet brushing Weibo before.

Many Internet celebrities and artists on the homepage have received invitations, and this time there are some stars to perform live.

After Sheng Mingzhi returned to SA, he clicked on Lu Jiayan's message box, thinking about whether to talk to him.

But it is useless to talk about it, how can Lu Jiayan, a workaholic, not engage in his career and accompany him to this kind of show party. <

Thinking about it, Sheng Mingzhi still found his new assistant Wenwen - Xiao Wang brought him this year, and brought two new stars of the company, and he could not get rid of him for a while, so he found a new assistant for Sheng Mingzhi, and now his small activities are Wenwen to accompany him.

Sheng Mingzhi didn't bother to care who was responsible for him, anyway, someone helped him run errands to buy food and drinks.

The Eldest Young Master hated things the most.

At one o'clock in the afternoon, Sheng Mingzhi's exclusive styling team came to the door, tossed and turned for an hour, and finally gave him the shape of today's exhibition.

Needless to say, the clothes were just set at CHANEL's show last month, he was tall, his skin was white, the camel coat weakened a little of the face of the face, the black high neck set him whiter, it seemed that his temperament was gentle and noble, and his legs were long.

He was also quite satisfied with the dress, and took a photo and sent it to Lu Jiayan.

However, he did not expect to receive a reply from Lu Jiayan.

Showing him the photo was just to remind him that it was a blessing to be able to find such a handsome man as an object in this life.

The high-end luxury car directly came to the hotel to pick up Sheng Mingzhi.

By the time he arrived, Wenwen had been waiting for him for a long time.

The young man had just graduated from college and had an internship job, and had never seen such a luxurious jewelry exhibition.