chapter 75: performance warm-up

Sheng Mingzhi did not think about this scene.

Because he felt that he still knew Lu Jiayan quite well.

Since that night, I cried once in Lu Jiayan's arms.

He had an inexplicable premonition that what Lu Jiayan might do was most likely about the violin.

It's just different from the scene where my brain has been patched up a thousand times.

When it really happened in front of his eyes, it made him want to cry more than he thought.

Sheng Mingzhi tried to put his hand on the string, and even his heartbeat shook in unison.

Then he picked it up and found it to be a specially custom violin.

More in line with his piano playing habits, Sheng Mingzhi did not doubt why Lu Jiayan would know this, he participated in a lot of competitions when he was a child, as long as he wanted to know, he could always understand.

Lu Jiayan did not wait for Sheng Mingzhi's answer, but he was not in a hurry and patiently continued: "Do you want to try?"

Sheng Mingzhi seemed to turn back and shook his head.

But he was afraid that Lu Jiayan thought that he shook his head and meant that he did not want to return to the stage.

Hurriedly said: "Need to tune, it is not convenient in the restaurant." So quiet, he ran here to try the piano.

It's embarrassing!

Will be regarded by passers-by as a neuropath who likes to pretend.

Teacher Xiaosheng must not lose this face.

That being said, he didn't let go of his violin.

I don't know how, the emotions that I wanted to cry had already narrowed a lot, but I turned around and looked up to see Lu Jiayan, and that inexplicable sense of grievance came back.

It's too humiliating to just cry in front of people.

Sheng Mingzhi hurriedly bowed his head, and as a result, it was not Lu Jiayan who made him cry?! Whoever makes a fuss is responsible!

So he took two steps forward, and then stopped in front of Lu Jiayan.

The smooth forehead rested against the man's shoulder, like a small animal.

Needless to say.

Whether he is willing to return to the stage, at this moment, Sheng Mingzhi has already given the answer.

He never forgot his stage for a second.

The next second, Lu Jiayan hugged him.

Sheng Mingzhi felt aggrieved and broke the embankment, and said in a muffled voice, "I blame you." The voices of the speakers were all crying.

Lu Jiayan smiled: "Why do you still cry after receiving gifts, don't you like it?" That's not dislike either.

Sheng Ming held back for half a day and stubbornly explained: "These are tears of emotion. Do you understand, earth man, really spoil the atmosphere.

Lu Jiayan thoughtfully "Oh" and asked, "Which gift made you so moved?"

Sheng Mingzhi:?

Didn't you give me a violin? Do you still want to touch the porcelain on the spot?

After a while, Sheng Mingzhi suddenly reacted.

Lu Jiayan just seems to have said that the price of what violin is not as high as the villa sports car, so there is an additional gift, which is himself.