26 - Chapter Twenty - Six - Alessio Mihail's Point Of View.

My brain was still in too many places when we left the former dealers, cash in hand. I kept thinking about Lev and the fact he was actually going to sleep with me, even if the way I used the fact that I saved his life made me feel disgusted. I wasn't proud of it. Not even the slightest.

Alexi looked over at me and finally spoke. He had been quietly observing me the whole ride back.

"I know you don't want to talk about Lev leaving and shit. But you're clearly fucked up by it, so spill."

"And If I don't want to?"

"Well, then you don't have to, but be glad this isn't me before Creed, because I'd just pull over and beat it out of you."

"Yes, because violence is the answer."

"Sometimes it is."

"I second that."

"Is Lev leaving because you beat him up?"

"No. Or at least that's not what he told me."

"What did he tell you?"

"God, you are so nosey, Alexi."

"It's my job. You are like a little brother to me."

"All he said was something to the tune of he couldn't show me special interest or something like that. I was pretty sure I was more worried about showing the pain on my face after he said I was losing him, that I didn't pay attention if I'm honest."

"God, that's hard."

"You don't have a clue, Alexi."

"If you need—"

"I asked him to sleep with me as the price for saving his life, before he leaves. Tonight."

"Alessio!"

Alexi slammed on the brakes and I was glad I had my seat belt on or he would have launched me into space. He turned to look at me, his face showing his anger.

"Alessio Mihail, explain to me again what the fuck you've done?" his tone was icy, and I was regretting my choice of blurting it out.

"I told him my price for saving his life was for him to sleep with me."

"If you feel anything other than disgusting right now, shame on you. How could you do that to him? You've left him no option, more so in this world? I know you're not stupid, Alessio."

"I gave him the option. He chose to do it. I just gave him the opportunity to pay his debt."

"If your father finds out about this, your toast. That's it. He won't give you the chance to explain."

"Look, I already feel bad, Alexi. Trust me, I do. But he agreed."

"Tell him you've changed your—-Oh my god, you want him to sleep with you." Alexi hissed, his eyes explaining his emotions better than his words ever did. He barely waited another second before he rubbed salt on my already tender wounds.

"Enjoy it, because you will ruin everything this way."

"No. My position has already ruined everything."

Alexi and I sat in uncomfortable silence the entire ride back to the complex, and when he spoke, he was bitter about it. But I understood why..

"Get the fuck out of my car."

I got out and headed inside. I could hear Lev speaking with someone, probably Maddox because I could hear his voice too, but it wasn't any of my business, so I didn't stick around to find out. The thing was, I couldn't do this in good faith. Or at least not sober.