49 - Chapter Forty- Nine - Alessio Mihail's Point Of View.

Back at the island, Lev grabbed all the bags of things and I took my soggy soaked clothing. He smiled at me when we got inside, and I knew why he was smiling at me. It was because I had gone for an unplanned swim, thanks to not paying attention to where I was going.

"I need to shower." I hissed.

"Mm, I am down for that too."

"Oh, is that so?"

"Of course."

Lev tucked all the things that needed to be dealt with right away, where they belonged, and then followed me down the hallway to the bedroom and then the bathroom. Peeling off the bit of clothing I had, I tossed it in the hamper alongside the wet stuff. Lev followed my lead and did the same. He followed right behind me into the shower, his hands locking on my hips the minute after I flicked the water on. His nails bit into my skin, but it wasn't uncomfortable.

"Just what are you trying to play at, Lev?" I said, groaning as he pushed his hips against my backside.

"Mmm, I'm just showing you. I appreciate you."

"It's hard to deny that. I can feel how much you appreciate me."

His hand slipped around my hip and settled around my cock, and I hissed when he tightened his grip. He let go of me and started to shower properly.

"Lev! What the hell!"

"Get cleaned up."

"I don't want to just get cleaned up—"

"Alessio, do as I say." His tone was harsher than it had been before. Looking at nis once hard cock it had gone soft.

"If this is because you've gone—--"

He looked at me, realizing I had noticed his soft cock, and he looked livid.

"Watch your words very carefully, Alessio. I'm warning you." He said, his tone like acid.

I said nothing. I just finished scrubbing down quickly before all but running from the bathroom. I didn't want to upset him anymore. I wondered if this was yet another side effect of the current medication he was taking or just stress. I was figuring the cause was the latter, stress. Getting dressed, Lev was just coming out of the bathroom when I pulled my sweat pants all the way up and ignored getting a shirt. I was just trying to get out of his way.

"Alessio."

He called my name, and I stopped in the doorway, unsure if I should turn back into the bedroom. I slipped my hands into the pockets of my joggers and turned to look at him. He was dressed in just his black boxers, his hands crossed over his chest.

"I'm sorry. There's—-"

"Hey, no worries, I get it."

I was trying to run away, but he wasn't having it.

"Stop trying to rush this conversation so you can get away."

"Lev, I get it. You lost your erection and got pissed about it. No need to think so much about it."

"Don't think so much about it..." He suddenly said, so bitterly.

"I didn't mean—-"

"Come here."

"No, I don't think I want to."

"Alessio, come here."

"Lev I would rather not..."

He started walking towards me, and my heart was thundering in my chest. I wasn't scared of him, but I didn't know what he was playing at here. He was clearly upset with me and his issue, but wanted to come closer. It sounded dangerous.