Note & Book Seven - The Righthand Underboss & Lawyer [M/M/M]

Normally, I would say here's book seven, go along on your merry way and read a short little author's note to thank you. And yes, you will still get your authors note, but first, I can't promise this is going to be short because there's a lot I want to say.

First, let's talk about this series as a whole and how proud of it I am and the community that has come to love the series like I do. Each and every single one of you is amazing and I love to check out the comments that you leave when you do. ( Commenting is not necessary, I just love to read them.) I find it crazy at this point how many people have come to love the Vincent Crime Family and all the characters of it. It makes me emotional to see the way it's grown from book one to now book seven is starting.

It just blows my mind.

Now to some mind blowing fact(s) about Alessio and Lev's book.

When finished, Book Six stopped at 106,544 words, making it the longest book in the series yet. I had no intentions of making it that long in my plans, but those went out the window as I updated. To date, this is the longest book I've written. I swear this series flows out of me. I can't even begin to tell you the number of nights I forwent sleep because there was an important chapter or chapters that I needed to get out to you all.

Now - to the best part.

Introducing Book Seven - The Righthands Underboss & Lawyer. [M/M/M]

Vincent Crime family, Book Seven -

Theo Vincent is no newcomer to Mafia business. Having had grown up the only cousin to 'The Maddox Vincent' had its perks, but also its disadvantages. One violent failed marriage, A never ending accumulation of legal papers and an enormous debt was enough for Theo to shun the idea of the Mafia as an entire system.

Having lost his father, Luca was only looking for someone to connect to. Never did he think there would be two people worried about his well being.

Demitri is cast between two people fighting their very personal demons, with no instructions on how to make this easier for him or for those affected. Not once did he think that Luca, and Theo, would be important to him, Outside of a working relationship.

Will they come out together, or will personal demons threaten to consume them all and everything they have worked for?

See you soon, For Book Seven's Adventure!

X— Julian. (-SicklySweet-)