Part 3

Jennie POV

I got down in my car after I park my car and walk straight inside the lobby of building. While walking all of my employees greeted me and bow. I just nod at them and smile a bit then stop in front of the elevator. 

When I reach the top floor where my office is I got down when the elevator door opens. I have a few employees here in this floor and they greeted me while I walk towards my office. Beside my office door, my secretary greeted me as she stands up.

"Good Morning Unn- I mean Ms. Kim" She greeted me as she bows a bit and face my smiling.

"Aish! Stop calling me Ms-" She cutted me of. "I know, Ms. and Mrs. Kang are inside already waiting for you." Pointing her hand towards my door. "Fine Ms. Kim Yerim!" I replied then rolled my eyes at her. Yes my secretary is my cousin and to tell why she's my secretary because she's a stubborn Kim. And this is my uncle's punishment for her.

"What are you two doing here this early? We still have an hour before the meeting?" I said as I enter my office and face me with startled face. 

"Yaaah! you startled the both us" Seulgi said while her hand on her chest. Irene looking at me like she wants to kill me.

"And? So, why are you so really guys?" I said then sat on my swivel chair facing them both who's sitting on the couch.

"Supposedly, I have to meet my father but he canceled it while we're on the way so instead of going back home we went straight here." Seugli replied sipping a cup of coffee which I didn't notice. "Okay." I replied boredly then start browsing my iMac PC checking some new mails.

While waiting for the meeting the two start browsing to their laptop too doing some work I guess. Seulgi is my CFO in the company, our fathers are business partner. Irene is a handling their business too they owned hospitals. Supposedly, COO should be with us in the meeting but she's in the business trip. 

After almost an hour my secretary knocks on my door. "Come in" I said a bit loud. "The meeting room is ready Ms. Kim, you have 15 mins before the starts." She said. "Okay we'll be there in a minute." I said then get the papers I will need in this meeting then give it to her to bring in the meeting room.