Part 40

Lisa's POV

This past few weeks Jennie became busy because of her new project. She's always home late at night when me and Liam is asleep already. Because she travel 3-4hrs away from my house. The first week was hard for me because I started getting anxious again. The last time I went to the grocery store, when she and Liam went to her meeting, I felt like someone was watching me again but I found no one. I feel like I am being followed. I didn't tell Jennie about that because she has a new project to do. I don't want her to get tired because I don't feel at ease again. She barely have enough sleep because of that and I don't want to add some of her worries.

Now that her project is a bit stable and doesn't need her presence everyday, our friends decided to have a vacation in Hawaii. Seulgi's family has a property there, a hotel villa to be exact which is in front of the beach. We will stay there for 4 days because Rosé can't leave her patients for too long, we understand her, she's a doctor anyway.

We are currently in the airport right now. Jennie decided to use their family's private plane, maybe she noticed how worried I was that time when they said to take the commercial plane for the kids to experience it. Even though Jennie still doesn't know my past I know she felt that I am afraid something. I know I told myselft that I will tell her my story but we both became busy in our works. And now I plan to tell her all about me in Hawaii.

We arrived safely at Hawaii in the afternoon and we went straight to the villa. We decided to just have our dinner together then rest for tonight and do all the activities we want tomorrow.

---

We all woke up late in the morning and have our brunch together. After lunch, we went to stroll around place and tried some foods we see. The kids enjoyed walking too but got tired. Jennie carried Liam asleep in her arms while we walk back to our villa to get change so we can all swim at the beach.

When Liam and Dana woke up, we go to the beach and put our things down to the beach table and chairs.

"Mommy!" Liam called me in excitement. "I want to swim already!" He added looking at me with his puppy eyes.

"Yes baby, you'll going to swim." I said and kissed him.

"Yey!" He jumped off my lap and ran to Jennie. "Dada! Faster! Let's swim." He said to Jennie and pulled her.

"Okay okay buddy. Easy!" Jennie chuckled and brush his hair. Then she removed her shirt leaving her sports bra and middle knee length board shorts. My eyes traveled from her face down to her neck, chest, and her abs. Her abs that made drool just now. Her abs that I wanted touch and lick. Oh no! I'm down bad. Why am I thinking that now? Ugh! She look so hot right now.

"Hey Love. You're drooling, you can have this later." She teased me while tapping her abs that made me back to my senses.

"Yah! I am not!" I glared at her and heard our friends laughing at me. "Can you just go and swim?! You're son wants to swim already!" I added sounded annoyed. She just laugh at me and they walk to go to swim.

Then Seulgi and Jisoo followed Jennie with Dana. Rosé, Irene and me left in our place. We just keep talking some random things when Rosé told something that made me stop.

"Looks like Jennie caught someone's attention again." Rosé said chuckling while shaking her head. I immediately turn my head only to prove that she's right.

"I think you're right." I said annoyed by the sight of the bitch who's talking and touching Jennie's arm.

"Wanna swim?" Irene spoke this time. Like she's telling me to get what's mine. Well, she's really mine though.