Part 46

Trigger warning!!! 🔞🔞🔞⚠️⚠️⚠️
Since many of my readers requested this! ☺️

Lisa's POV

As she walks while carrying me, we didn't stop kissing as she continue squishing my butt. When she laid me down on the bed carefully, she pulled up my nighties removing it. My bare breast welcomed her, she didn't waste her time to suck my nipple and massages the other one. I moaned as I tug a fistful hair at the back of her head pushing it hard towards my breast.

After giving both of my breast the same attention, her kisses went slowly towards my stomach and slowly removing my underwear. When she successfully throw my undies somewhere I don't know. She give both of my inner thighs wet kisses that made me more turned on while gripping it tightly and pushing me more wide open for her.

"F*ck! P-please!" I moaned wanting her give the cunt an attention.

"Please what my love?" She asked in between of kissing my thighs.

"Oh sh*t!" I moaned as she smells me and the tip of her nose touches my clit.

"E-eat me al-" I didn't finish what I wanted to say when she open my folds and blows in it.

"Getting impatient, I see." She teased and lick my inside from my hole up to my clit hard and stop then she chuckled when she heard me moaned loud.

Before I can speak again, she continue to eat me. She keeps licking my folds and sucking my clit. Until she focus on licking and sucking my clit hard. I keep moaning mess on what she's doing to my p*ssy. I gasped and moan so loud when I felt a finger enter my hole. She's really doing good and it makes me feel so much aroused as of the moment.

"F*ck love! Keep doing that." I said in between my moans. "D-don't stop! I'm near!" I shouted and I felt my knees starting to tremble.

"I'm c-cumming! Faster!" I said as I felt something in me will soon come out. She moves her fingers fast and tongue on my clit until I came.

She pushed herself up and kiss me making me taste my own juice in her mouth. She kneeled in front of me in between my thighs as she removed her shirt and sweat pants. Her veiny buddy welcomed me standing so proudly in front me. But before she leaned down on top of me again, I slighty pushed her and made her sit leaning on the headboard.

I stradled on her lap and her hands automatically held my waist supporting my body. I snake my arms on her neck and started kissing her aggressively. I felt both of her hands on my breast then I started grinding on her. Her buddy laying on her stomach while I grind my p*ssy on her body in between my folds. We're both moaning in our mouth since my clit is grinding on the length of her d*ck. After a few grind, I pushed myself up and held her buddy and positioned it in my entrance. I slowly push myself down for buddy to fully enter me.

"Oh f*ck!" Jennie moaned as I fully went down on her burrying her buddy inside me.

"Hmm you're so big." I moaned as I continue to move my hips up and down. She really big and penetrating my inside. I am really going to show her how wild I am in bed but only to her.

"You really so tight love." She said and start to suck my nipple again adding more sensation to my feeling. "F*ck!" I moaned. "Me more." I added.

As I continue to move on top of her. I felt her move her hips meeting my phase that made us both moaning and screaming our names. This feels so good that I am getting addicted to her buddy. I grip tightly on her shoulders when I felt that I am cumming again.

"F*ck! Harder love!" I moaned and move my hips faster too.

"I'm cumming!" She moaned loudly and grip on my waist tightly. We are both moving fast meeting our phase that made us moan in mess. After her few thrust, I came but she's still moving her hips since I came first. When she came she hugged my waist tightly emptying her seeds inside me.