Part 60

Trigger warning!!! 🔞🔞🔞⚠️⚠️⚠️

Slight SPG! :)

Lisa's POV

The next day after the gender reveal, we traveled going to Jennie's rest house few hours drive away from the city. Tomorrow is our last night here and we will be in reality that we are all a busy person. Jennie doesn't have any idea that I heard them the night she told Jisoo and Seulgi what she really feels about One and Liam. I was about to go to her that night to comfort her but our son came first. My heart melts when I heard what Liam said to her and I can't stop myself from smiling and feel bad for her at the same time. I know what Liam said is true and that's what my son really feels towards Jennie, my son is smart for his age. After I heard Liam's last word before I heard them both snore cutely, I faced them and hugged them both. I can't still believe that I am building a family with her and I told myself that night that I will protect them too and won't let anything to break us apart. I forgot my horny cravings that night too and just slept with a smile on my face.

Speaking of cravings, I've been waiting for her for almost half an hour now in our room. She just put Liam to bed with Dana in their room with nana. The kids got tired of playing and swimming with their aunties. I don't know why my pregnancy cravings change into this instead of being stuck by eating weird foods. I decided to take all of my clothes since I really feel hot and been craving for her touch. I am fully naked under the duvet while for Jennie. After a few minutes, I heard her entered our room. She kissed my forehead first and smile at me before she gets a comfortable clothes and change. My hormones rise up more while I am watching her changing his clothes to her boxers and a plain oversized shirt.

When she laid down beside me under the duvet she got shocked when she hugged me and felt that I am naked.

"What the f-" She didn't finished her cursing. "Love, why are you naked? It's cold." She added.

"Well, I feel hot love." After I said that I pulled her nape and kiss her aggressively.

I felt her shake her head while returning the intensity of kiss. Slowly, I felt her hand massaging my breast and slowly when on top of me carefully not to put some weight on me, on my baby bump. Her kisses went down to my jaw and my neck sucking and licking my weak spot that made me moan. Her kisses slowly went more down until I felt her kiss my baby bump before she went between thighs and open my legs wider.

"I really love your horny ass, love." She smirked at me and kiss my belly again before she starts licking me down there.

"Oh f*ck!" I moaned loudly when I felt her tongue on clit and sucking it. 

"Mhmmm..." I keep moaning while she's doing her thing. "Don't s-stop. I-I'm cu-cumm-" I didn't finished what I am saying when I felt my cum already dripping and Jennie cleans me by licking me.

After my first orgasm, I let her thrust her f*cking d*ck inside me but not that rough. Enough for her to reach her peak to because I don't want to be unfair to her. My doctor told us that we can still make love but gentle. She cleaned me and dressed me up right after we got satisfied. And we fell asleep cuddling with each other. I know I have my wild side but I can't with my horny ass cravings.

---

It's 4pm in the afternoon and I am currently taking a bath with Liam. I let him play his rubber duckie in the tub while I am in the shower. They just finished swimming. Jennie told me that our friends came up with the idea of having a theme dinner tonight. So, she gave me a dress that I will wear for tonight and for Liam also. She just told me to take my time with Liam in the bath while they're just arrange the place outside for our dinner. So, I really did take my time with Liam in the bath since she told me that she will just call us when the dinner is ready.