Part 22

Jennie's POV

I woke up early than usual because I am excited to see Lisa first thing in the morning. I do my morning routines before I start taking a bath. I took time on choosing what I should wear for today because I want to look good for Lisa. I kinda want to impress her, you know what I mean. This is my first day on courting her.

After I got dressed, I went out of my room humming while I am spinning my car keys on my finger. My helper saw me in this state and saw her smiling towards me. Cora is my helper in my house, she's been my nanny since I was kid. She don't have a husband and a child, she said that she will spend her whole life to serve my family because my family helped her a lot. I got close to her day by day so I decided to take her with me when I live on my own. She's like my second mom and she's already getting old. I hired another helper so she won't tire herself doing the chores alone.

"You look extra happy today Jen." She said while preparing for breakfast.

"Yes I am cora." I replied then get a bottle of water in the fridge.

"And why is that?" Cora asked me.

"You know Lisa right? I courting her now Cora." I replied wiggling my brows.

"The one you told me about?" She asked.

"Yes!" I answer happily. "And sorry Cora I won't eat breakfast today. You and Ivy can eat what you cook." I added.

"It's okay Jen. Enjoy your breakfast date. Make sure to bring her here and intoduce her to me." She said and continue what she's doing.

"Of course. But I will bring her to mom and dad first." I said. "Bye." I walk out of the house.

While I am driving, I saw a flower shop that is open already. I stop by and bought a flowers for Lisa. I am not sure what is Lisa's favorite flower so I just bought her a tulips. Then I drive again going to Lisa's house.

I pressed the door bell when I stop in front of their gate. And their helper opened the gate for me and let me in. Nana said that Lisa is in the kitchen and called her.

"Good morning Lisa." I greeted her as went towards me coming from the kitchen.

"Good morning Jen. You're so early, I am not done cooking and I still didn't take a bath. Liam is still sleeping." She said and kiss me on my cheeks. I am sure that I am blushing this early in the morning.

"It's okay. It's just that I am excited to see you." I said smiling at her. "And here, flowers for you." I added and hand her the flower which she accepts and smells then smile.

"You don't have to but thank you they're beautiful." She replied smiling. "Wait for me here. I'll just take a bath and I'll wake up Liam." She added.

She asked Nana to continue what she's cooking and giver her the flowers to put in the vase. While waiting for Lisa, Nana told me to wait in the dining room because they're both going down in a minute.

"Ma'am Jen." Nana called me after I sat on the chair.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Are you courting ma'am Lisa?" She asked me.

"Yes, why?" I replied asking this time and just saw her smile.

"Nothing ma'am. It's just that, you're the first person she allowed to court her and you're the first person she allowed to enter in her room except to Sir Jackson." She said then place a coffee for me.

"Really?" I asked smiling to what I discover again. She just nodded at me.

"But you said except Jackson. Does Jackson sleep in her room if he's here?" I asked getting curious.

"Ugh.. Yes ma'am." She answered hesistantly not sure if she will tell me or not but she told me anyways. "At first I thought he's her husband since they are sleeping in the same. One time I saw them unintentionally, they're hugging while sleeping." Nana added speaking in a low tone. So, they're sleeping like that even if they're just bestfriend. I was about to answer but Liam immediately run towards me and jump on my Lap when he saw me. Lisa is just following him.

"Good morning dada." Liam greeted me and kiss me on my Lips.

"Good morning too my bubba." I greeted back and sat him on the chair beside me.

After we eat breakfast, we bid our goodbye to Liam. I had to bribe him first before we go because it's either Liam doesn't want me to go or he wants to go with Lisa to her office. So, I promise him that I will eat dinner with them tonight and told him to wait for us.

While I am driving Lisa to her office, I held her hand. I feel like we're a couple already.

"I didn't know that you're this sweet." Lisa spoke breaking the silence.

"Just for you." I replied glancing at her a bit then focus on the road.

"See you're cheesy." She replied chuckling. "Tell me, how many girls have fallen for your sweet words?" She added.

"None. Only you." I answered honestly. I admit I did flirt but when I was still in college. I never done this because the girls throw themselves at me.

"I don't believe you." She said. "Seriously? How many are they before me?" She added.

"I'm telling you the truth Lisa. You can ask our friends if you don't believe me. But I assure you, this is my first time doing something like this." I said sincerely.

"Okay fine." She replied and I just kiss the back of her hand that I am holding. Then it became silent again, a comfortable silent.

After a few minutes we arrived at her main branch where her office is located. I opened the door for her.

"You don't need to walk me to my office. You have to go to your company too." She said as I give her bag.

"Are you sure?" I replied asking.

"Yes I am sure. You can go now. Take care driving." She said.

"Okay. Wait for me. I'll be here as soon as I finish all my work." I said then put my arm at her back and kiss her temple.

"Take your time. I'll just wait here. Bye." She kissed my cheeks and went inside of the cafe.

I enter my car and drive to straight to the company. I greeted all the employees and I see while I am walking to my office. You can see in their faces that they are shocked because I am smiling widely. And for sure my cousin and my friends will tease me non stop. And I am planning on telling them what happened. That Lisa allowed me to court her.