Part 41

Trigger Warning!!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️🔞🔞🔞

Jennie's POV

As soon as we enter our room, Lisa immediately remove my arm on her waist and lay down on the middle of the bed with her legs hanging on the edge. Actually she's not that drunk drunk but she's starting get talkative which is I find it cute. She's not that hard to take care of, she will listen to everything I say.

"Love." I called her as I sat beside her on the bed. "Get up you need to take a bath first." I added because we only use the shower on the beach side.

"Yes but can you get me some water? Please." She asked so I stand up and get her a bottle of water.

"Here." She sat up and get the water from me then drink. After she finish the small bottle of water she stand up.

"Go and take a bath. I'll get ready our clothes." I said then stand up too to get our clothes. My eyes followed her when she walks towards the bathroom then she stop after she opened the door.

"But we can both save water, you know." I furrowed my eyebrows but I got what she meant when she removed her dress leaving her in her swim suit. I just watched her back, her sexy back is to die for. I swear. I gulped when I felt my buddy twitched under my shorts before I decided to follow her inside the bathroom. Who am I to decline her to save water?

As soon as I enter the bathroom, I found her under the shower still adjusting the temperature. I removed my shirt and sports bra and throw it on the floor. I slowly walk towards her who's now getting wet by water that's coming out from the shower.

She's about to untie the string of her top behind her neck when I held her hand to stop her. I felt her flinched by my sudden action. I move her hand back to her side then put both of my on her shoulder slowly tracing it down to her arm. She tilt her head a bit to her left then slowly tilting it up. I take that as a cue so I leaned down to give her shoulder a light kisses until I reached her neck. I give her neck a slow sloppy kisses while I give her arm an intimate massages which I earned a low moan coming out from her mouth. I see her mouth open a bit and lick it slowly before she bit it supressing her moan because I am starting to kiss her aggressively.

I slowly untie her swim suit behind her neck and in her back. When I successfully remove her top, I just threw it at the side. Both of my hands automatically slides under her arm and grab her breast squishing it. Her hand made its way at back of my head and tug my hair pulling me closer to her neck. I suck her neck hard while massaging her breast. My kisses went up to her ear then I lick her ear lobe and she moaned a bit loud.

"You're so f*cking hot." I whispered in her ear and I felt her body shivered.

I slowly turn her around to face but the moment she face me, she grab my nape and kissed. As our kisses are getting more agressively, I let my tongue in which she gladly suck. We both moan in our mouth as we both exploring inside. My left is on her breast while my right hand went to her butt massaging it. My kisses slowly went down to shoulder blade, to the valley of her chest and my mouth found her nipple and I suck it hard like a hungry baby while both of my hands are now on her butt giving it a hard squishes. Her moans are getting loud while pulling my hair at the back of my head.

After I gave both of her breast the same treatment, I went back to kissing her lips. Her hands slowly went to my sides until it reached my shorts. I kick my shorts to side when it landed on my feet. I am fully naked while her is still on her panty. We both look at each other then she smirked first. Her hand starting to trace my body from my shoulder until she reached my abs without breaking our eye contact. She bit her lower lip seductively when I felt her palm rubbing my abs.