GREETINGS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

Thank you all my readers for waiting and supporting my first story. I appreciate taking your time connect with me and for expressing and sharing your comments. Thank you to those who read my first chapter and asked for more. You guys gave me a courage and belief that I can really do this. It wasn't even my plan to write a book here in Wattpad. I just love reading some good stories here but out of my boredom in my 36hrs duty in the hospital it suddenly came out of my mind that I wanted to try to write a story. I didn't even expect that many of you will read my story. Even though I update so late you guys are still here waiting for me to upload a new chapter. 

You made me love writing a story. So I am planning to continue writing and upload a new story. I promise you guys that I will update as fast as I can. I hope that you guys still read my new story that I will write for all you.

Again, thank you guys for loving my story and for making me love writing. A book is only the beginning for a writer. A reader completes it, and you are an example of this. 

I love you all my readers.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! May your 2024 bring you happiness, peace, and prosperity. I hope this new year will bring you all the great things you truly deserve. Wish you and your loved ones a happy and healthy new year. May your home gets filled with good fortune.

Your cutie author :) xoxo :*

P.S. I will update a special chapter/s after New Year(if I won't get drunk). And I will upload the new story I have in mind. Thank you again.