Too Boujie For A Man✔️

E P I G R A P H

Baby I don't need a man,
I need Dinero & a tan!

C O P Y R I G H T

All rights reserved by the author.
'Too Boujie For A Man' is purely my imagination so any unauthorized copy that you see please be sure to let me know and report it.

•Written in CSE & Jamaican Patois.

•I always felt uncomfortable writing smuts but I'm getting a hang of them. *Clears throat* So no robbing nah guh gwaan.

•Your opinions are fine, I love to hear your thoughts. Also, constructive criticisms are okay.

•I love interacting with readers to provide them with clarity or to have a little small talk (After all we're a wattpad family) And I like to treat others how I want to be treated.

•However any negativity towards me or any other user you're blocked/muted. You'll never find me going back n forth with another user again.

•If the book seems boring, unrealistic or if the characters irks your spirit instead of typing hate comments just click off.

It's that easy.

•Anyways you guys are my watt-pad family or CG gang (Whichever you prefer) so don't hesitate to text me!

~

You requested a book for Zahir and it's finally here. I bet you didn't see this one coming but I got y'all🫶🏽

 I bet you didn't see this one coming but I got y'all🫶🏽

So now that you know it's mainly about Zahir you can expect to see Not My Type's cast/characters

(That's my duology if you're new. It's not a must you read them first but it would probably be better)

The twins are grown now which means that their parents are older but just as Nicki Minaj they will look young regardless of their age:)

So please don't imagine Zaddy Nick (lol that's what some readers called him) and him wife as no old people please and thank you.

Now that all that are out the way I just want you guys to know that I'm happy you decided to give this book a chance and I can guarantee you a happy read!

Well, hopefully..

A joke mon I'm sure you will but if you end up don't just come back and beat me😂

I'm super excited for this journey though, see you in the first chapter!

Update: The pics are from Pinterest. I don't own them.

 I don't own them