55. "Perfect Façade?"✔️

Dec 1st
Thursday, 12:08 am

Dec 1stThursday, 12:08 am

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

My heart smiles as I stare at the screen, reminiscing on the good ol' days with Pinky.

Well, that was just the other day.

...before life changed.

"God know mi feel like part a mi gone a town. Like mi undastan the situation but mi nuh okay sis," Pinky vents with a playful pout.

She's smiling through the storm. We've always been like yin and yang. You'll never see her without me. If you do, I'm just walking slow. Vice versa.

This change has taken a toll on me too. But if it wasn't for it I wouldn't meet the love of my life.

I hold the phone away from my face.

Then my eyes finds him and he's sound asleep. In my bed. Right next to me. If it was up to me, we stay like this forever.

The phone light illuminates his handsome features in the dark room. Giving me a perfect view of his face.

Damn. Him nice like rice.

With a smile, my eyes glides his sexy physique and I notice that his hands are buried inside his joggers. Auum?

Watch him a hold on pan mi property.

He has his EarPods playing in his ear but I doubt he's conscious. I playfully hold his bulge then I cover him with the comforter.

Wat a likkle gyal love man.

I chuckle softly and look back at Pinky.

"All wen mi drag yuh a fally fi party a nuh nuhn normal cause every man love off the barbiess," her smile is beaming.

I smile too.

"Mi remember like a yesterday," I giggle.

"All Chap, di bwoy hype essi.Wen match a keep and him park up fi him Benz out a knibb gate every gyal skin ketch a fiyah...a you him always a pree doh," she grins.

I look away when she mentions him.

I can still feel his hand around my throat. Not like Zahir's. It was there to kill me-not to turn me on. Faint sobs escaped my lips. Hot tears rolled down my cheeks. His sinister eyes burned through me while his venomous voice forced me to open my legs.