71. "That's My Twinnem"✔️

Enjoy😉

Also, ignore mistakes.

T A J R O M A Eᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

"You a move like the fish a go jump out a the plate," Zahir mutters and I nearly choke on the pepper fish.

He's annoyed and it's hilarious to me.

"Drancro," I laugh shamelessly. He laughs too with his eyes focused on the road.

"Easy mon. Yah dead?" he ask as he looks directly in my eyes.

I shake my head no with my face saying otherwise. I purse my lips with my cheeks raised-a laughter creeping up gradually.

It a fight fi come enuh.

His glare doesn't last as an indescribable gleam flickers in them. Aww. So cute. He can't even stay mad at me.

He bites his lips and reach for my lips, pinching it playfully.

"Stop gwaan like you nuh used to food," he says and turns his eyes back to the road.

We're approaching the toll-usually he'd tell me to take out the cash from the hand rest storage. But my hands are coated with oil.

Thank God.

I pick up the fish, lean my head to avoid my hair getting in the plate and take another bite. The fish is drenched with chilly pepper but so crispy and delicious.

I smack my mouth deliberately.

After him talk to yuh likkle gyal?

It's clearly a pet peeve of his and I'm in the mood to get on his nerves. When I hear him heaving a frustrated sigh I giggle under my breath with my warm chocolate eyes glued outside like I'm innocent.

Mi nah look round because mi can feel him eye dem pan me.

The moment the car approaches the toll collector I look around and let out a sigh of relief. His focus is on the storage, taking out cash.

Then my eyes darts to the phone holder when I hear the opening ringtone. The caller Id is his best friend Aden.

"Aden," I say when he looks at me curiously.

"Oh.." his face expression weird.

"Answer it?" I ask hesitantly.