18. "A Ten"✔️

Oct 8th
Saturday, 6am

T A J R O M A E ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

The sun peaking through his grey curtains are enough to tell me to get up.

"Zahir," I say softly, gently moving his arms from around me but fails miserably.

"Hmm?"he mumbles.

"Move your hand," I try again.

"No," he challenges.

His already husky voice is much deeper now..

...sounding a little too attractive and pleasing to my ears.

Even though he's annoying the hell out of me right now.

I want to leave before someone finds us like this.

"Let mi go nuh,"I look over at him behind me.

He leans over to his nightstand, stretching his arm to pick up his phone. When he retrieves it, he takes a quick glance and meet my gaze.

"It's just 6 o' clock,"he says nonchalantly.

So?

"Doh upset me," my eyes finds his half closed eyes, watching as his lips turns up into a smile.

"I'm not smiling," my voice comes out soft even though I intend to make it serious.

He knows how it'll look if they find us in his room, his face almost buried in my neck, my ass pressing against him and our bodies wrapped under a sheet...

...alone.

Dem would a get a whole different idea.

"Just stay a little longer with me," his smile is still lingering.

Five minutes of struggling he releases his hand, smiling wickedly as I get myself together. His eyes aren't leaving me.

He gets off his bed and walk to the bathroom leaving me standing in front his dresser.

I decide to take a seat, quickly fix my hair and gwaan think bout deh bwoy deh.

Whew.

The way he made me feel last night was beyond great..

...with just his fingers.

I'm tingled with a ton-load of excitement as I anticipate that day when he finally gives me more than just a teaser.