63. "Baby, I'ma Blessing"✔️

T A J R O M A Eᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

"Hey girl yuh hair look buzzy bad," Bridgette, a girl in my class compliments as she titivates in the mirror.

"Thanks love," I say as I pop my glossy lips in the mirror, double coat my body with Chanel perfume and drop it inside my bag.

Today's my first day back at school.

I had to go all out..

My hair is cornrow to the back, styled with curly pigtail wraps and heart shaped cornrows at the sides.

"And the edges bomb as hell. A how yuh dweet?"another girl ask and I give her some directives.

When I'm done I walk out.

On the corridor, all eyes are on me. Boys are staring but they're not brave enough to flirt with me.

They know I'm in a serious relationship. And they know he doesn't play about me.

Especially after we posted our Christmas pictures and they blew up.

While some girls are admiring me, the bitter ones who wants to be me so bad throws eye daggers at me.

"Har uniform finally long," Diamond laughs and I give sis a beautiful smile. Okay?

Then I avert my eyes to the classroom. Totally unbothered and uninterested.

My radiant smile doesn't leave for once.

After that meeting with the principal and her colleagues, she called mommy and complained about my skirt length.

But even after that, when they thought it would affect me I'm still that bitch.

"Excuse out a har way," Roxanne says to the boy in front me as she gives me a once over.

I saunter through the crowd of gawking eyes with one hand through my pink Chanel bag, my neatly pressed uniform and my kickers.

..with the most confident aura.

He got me the male kickers and of course I had to drop on my gold anklet underneath my white socks.

You a talk like yuh ever take it off.

I don't forreal.

So I don't see why I even bother to say that.

"Look how long the lady stay a bathroom," Kasi says from the door with the brightest smile. She looks in and I hear Zahir's voice.