76. "Switch Out"✔️

Don't mind the mistakes🤍

Jan 30th
Monday| 3:45 am

T A J R O M A Eᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

My eyes can't seem to move from the hand of the clock as it ticks and tocks in the dark, quiet room. It's the only sound I can hear while everything is still.

Even my heart feels like it has stopped the moment reality hits me.

Zahir really a tek yuh fi idiot?

I press the power button, turn my brightness down and stare at the video again. Akelia is indeed dressed in a dark blue bathsuit and he's matching her.

That's definitely him..

My whole body shudders as I stare at her giving him a seductive lap dance. While his hands grabs her ass cheeks.

Just as he'd do to me..

Not only that but his eyes are fixed with hers then she looks over her shoulder and smiles directly in the camera.

This clearly was her plan.

I look away, feeling so small and worthless. This is what love do to you? I don't even feel like myself.

The thoughts in my head isn't giving me. Maybe if I die I would feel better? I'd escape this awful feeling forever?

My tears are threatening to come as my heart pummels against my chest.

Adrenaline pumps wickedly through my veins, while my whole body heats up.

I can't take this.

What did I ever do to deserve this?

Am I not good enough?

Of course you are.

I should have never said yes to him. I should have never gave him my virginity. I should've never fall in love with him. I wouldn't have to experience this indescribable pain that I'm feeling right now.

I blink away the tears and glare at his arms wrapped around me. I hate him. I push it away and start feeling for his phone.

Is this really happening for real? Is it?

You see it fi yourself enuh Taj, same tattoos, everything..

My stomach weakens.

All this time the fake pages weren't lying. I ignored them all. I must have been a laughing stock this whole time.

I find his phone and open it, searching for her name in his contacts. When I don't see it I enter WhatsApp and type her name only to see that he has disappearing messages on.