12. "That doesn't help"✔️

Continuation..

T A J R O M A E ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

A Maths test this or a English?

Flipping the page around the thickness of the booklet makes me hiss.

Then I find what I'm looking for.

The bold font 'ADD MATHS' on the top center of the booklet answers my question.

Imagine sitting a maths exam and you're seeing letters and mathematical symbols more than you see numbers.

Mi baxide.

"This hard enuh," someone says and I keep my eyes on my paper.

And wi deeven start it yet.

Quietly I say a word of prayer before I pick up my pen feeling somewhat motivated despite the fact that this exam was unexpected, I'm not good at it and the booklet come in like it weigh 7 pounds.

Yes, I'm exaggerating.

The truth is I'm eager to start this exam not because I'm ready but because I want to get over this weakness I'm feeling in my stomach.

But the teacher still haven't given us the go ahead.

"A sequence and dem thing deh deh pan it?" another student ask.

Mr. Kempton shrugs as he sits down, stretching his legs on the chair in front him.

Like seh him inna him bedroom.

"Wah and wah?" the same girl ask.

"Everything I've taught you," he answers folding his arms over his chest.

"Man fully corrupt," Ashmar laughs.

His diamond socks underneath grabs my attention. Then he gets up, walking to the extreme back.

Him batty round like English pound fi true.

Yo too rude..

On a serious note though Kasi know wah she did a talk bout.

Taj silencio.

Shit, I have Spanish club after this.

"I'm about to begin the exam and I'm only doing so when I hear perfect silence so you decide," he says and I look over at my shoulder at him, just to find a pair of eyes on me.