84. Cryin in the Whip✔️(New)

F L A S H B A C K
•Two days before she went missing.
•Self harm is also mentioned⚠️

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

It's almost a full day since we've broke up and I've locked myself in my room.

It's unbelievable.

Never in my wildest dreams have I imagine myself crying hours; totally depressed over a man.

Usually, I'd be upset and no doubt get over it.

But this?

It's so different. I don't even know how to deal with it.

Pfft.

In front me, sits my MacBook that I'm using to read stories online. It's encompassed by balls of tissues.

Each permeated with tears and mucus.

My eyes lands on my phone across from me. It's dead. I couldn't bring myself to charge it.

I just feel overwhelmed.

Like, I can't do this.

I sniffle and scroll the screen to read the follow up pages.

Then an email comes in.

It's from Kasi.

'Yuh nah answer me call. You feel yuh can escape wi?'

I want to smile.

But the energy to do it wanes in a split second. I'm happy she's better and is able to help me despite the fact that she lost her boyfriend.

Though I don't respond, I'm grateful that she took the time out to email me.

I sigh and lost myself in the pages of Anthony and Cleopatra.

Such a strong emperor, loses himself because of love.

I can relate.

My thoughts are on a pause when someone knocks my door. Maybe it's mommy. She has been trying.

I block her out too.

I hated how she treated him yesterday.

I hated how she kept involving herself in our relationship like she's in it too.