39. "Boss Up"✔️

Oct 29th
Saturday, 3:45pm

T A J R O M A Eᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

Mason finally gets a park after struggling to find a spot through the chain of cars along the sidewalk. It's a big thing.

"So many people reach already," Aisha looks from the crowd and avert her focus to the brush in her hand; applying more blush to her cheeks.

"So much people you know already Taj?" Mason ask as he glance at me. I respond with a cheeky smile thinking of my friends. They got all these potential customers for me.

"Mi friend dem promote it on their ig and dem have nuff followers," I say.

"Ohh make sense mon," he smirks then my mother looks at me.

"Mi proud a you enuh," she has a proud grin plastered across her face. That's all I ever wanted. To make her proud and make her live better. She deserves it.

Her makeup is stunning not to mention her lips. She's wearing an ombré lip combo; hot pink with a softer shade in the middle. It's so cute.

If it's one thing about Andria, she knows how to do her makeup damn good too; especially her lips.

"Yes mommy," I say and my lips curves into a beautiful smile. "And I love the lip combo as usual."

It's her thing whenever we're going on occasions like this.

"Thanks baby," she smiles before she opens the camera app and hold it on her face.

My eyes then finds the time and it's 3:45 pm.

Basically fifteen minutes before the launch party commences-fifteen minutes before this new chapter of my life begins.

And I can't wait..

I'm seventeen and I'm already doing big things.

We get out of the car and walk towards the gate leading to the Rooftop lounge. The moment we see the steep steps rising at a sharp angle we come to a halt. Well, us ladies. Ocean and Mason are ready for the challenge.

"Me fi go up this and mi a breed?" Aisha laughs nervously. Mason chuckles and stretch his hand out towards her.

They're so cute.

"Mi nuh like heights enuh mon," she continues as she lace her hand with his and step up the first three steps just before lapping her mini dress. She's conscious of the persons below her. Cause a couldn't we.