60. "Thorns & Ashes"✔️

Dec 26th
Monday, 12:17pm

T A J R O M A Eᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

"Open your mouth," Zahir says for the hundredth time.

I heard him.

But what are those two doing?

Across from us are a couple making out ravenously as they caress each other's face, arms and shoulders.

Pretty normal for couples at the beach or river.

But something strange.

She does it again.

"Taj?" his voice impati-No mon sis a get something real good fi a gwaan so.

She throws her head back and I notice how deep she sinks her nails in his shoulders and how tight her legs wraps around his waist.

Aumm?

"You want that too?" Zahir ask when I look at him. It's funny how he waited until I was done staring.

It makes me laugh.

"Want what?" I ask and his eyes gleams in the sun light with a small mischievous smile.

"Hmm. Just open your mouth," he says and holds my throat and pour the DonJulio in my mouth.

A drop of it runs down my mouth and trickles down my cleavage. Then stops between my breast.

When I look up, his dark brown eyes are following the drop of tequila. Feeling a little sexy, I squeeze my breast together and dip my body in the water tantalizingly.

 Feeling a little sexy, I squeeze my breast together and dip my body in the water tantalizingly

"Stop play with me," he says huskily and I feel his hands squeezing my ass cheeks.

"How mi a play wid yuh?" I giggle and his hot breath fans my neck as he moves dangerously close to me.