67. "Ms. Legal"✔️

Jan 6th
Friday, 10:43am

T A J R O M A Eᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

The softness nuzzling my nose wakes me up. Instantly, my eyes meets with a pair of golden brown ones. It's baby blessing. She's being swayed gently by Aisha-and she's enjoying every moment of it.

"Blessing," I spring up to a kneeling position with outstretched arms. "How are you?" I coo, nibbling on her onesie once I have her.

She's a smiling bliss.

"It's aunty's birthday," Aisha gently pokes her tummy as I hold her in my arm.

"What you getting me?" I gently run my hand through her curly hair with the most radiant smile.

She's a spitting image of Aisha.

At the door, stands mommy with a warm smile painting across her face. She tells me happy birthday and cross her arms under her breast.

I smile and avert my attention back to the bundle of joy in my arms. She's so tiny. So precious. So beautiful.

"I'm in lovee," I sing and playfully sniff her onesie. She has a new born baby redolence with a mixture of J&J products.

Moments after, she starts crying and Aisha walks her around the room while breastfeeding her.

"A dat you want," I giggle and get off the bed to do my morning routine, checking my notifications intermittently.

My mouth makes the perfect 'O' shape when I see the figures in my personal account.

"I-"

I take a deep breath, place the phone on the vanity and amble from the bathroom door to the bathtub, then back to the vanity in disbelief.

The figure is the same-I can't believe it.

Mi a see right?

A sharp gasp, followed by a profanity leaves my lips as my eyes glides the $18,000,000 that Zahir sent me.

18 freaking million dollars.

His message is short but still sends a ton of emotions through me.

"Just because...❤️"

"Aww," I beam with happy tears welling in my eyes. Happiness is all I'm feeling at this moment. I wish I could have this moment for life. Just as Nicki said.