29. "I'm Done"✔️

Z  A  H   I  Rᴢᴀʜɪʀ

Z  A  H   I  R
ᴢᴀʜɪʀ

As Gutta presses the metal against his head, with cold eyes set on him the robber's eyes widens in fear and the gun falls loosely from his hand.

"You know the Don weh name Prezzi?"Gutta ask venomously.

Quickly he nods.

"A him son you just violate enuh bwo-"

"A-a him son?" his voice barely audible, hands shivering like leaves.

"Ye mon so prepare fi dead likkle from dis," he tells him mercilessly.

"...cause mi a make him kill yuh himself."

Slowly I move my hand to the side hoping he doesn't see my gun. Though it was out long enough and I held it on the robber..

In front him.

I heave a sigh and observe my surroundings.

People are moving to and fro, a few looking at us but know better than to gather around or video what's happening.

My eyes then finds Taj with her eyes on Gutta, mouth slightly open.

Today isn't my day because she was already mad at me for having a gun..

...now this.

Jah Jah.

"Yuh ooman in a the car?" Gutta ask.

"Yah."

"Ah gwaan home," he says before he picks up the man's gun and push him aggressively to his car.

As I open the door I hear Gutta jeering the man.

"Fool is a empty gun this?"he chuckles humorlessly. "Wah yuh really think we fi do wid yuh?"

I don't wait to hear his response as I get myself ready to face Taj.

As expected, her eyes are focused outside as she tries to put on her 'everything is okay' face.

"Sorry bout all a dat," I apologize.

"You never do nuhn," she says quietly.

"But.." I'm cut off by her soft hand holding my face.

"It could happen to anyone. Mi just hate how people love easy money and no willing fi work dem rather rob people for theirs."