27. "And That's Final"✔️

Oct 20th
Thursday, 3:04pm

Ignore the mistakes!

T A J R O M A E ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

It's scorchingly hot outside.

I awkwardly hold my phone in my hand, hold the box of bottles with both hands and head out of Shipwize shipping company.

"You sure you can bring that?" The guy at the door ask with a smirk.

He has been making small talks and I'm not up for that.

Tony should be outside by now.

"Mi alright mon," I say and walk out. The sun is unbearably hot. It's much worst than I imagined.

Where is Tony?

I'm convinced men have a specialty in lying about their actual location. About ten minutes ago he told me he's on Lady Mustgrave rd.

I shake my head.

"Chro mon," I hiss and look down at my phone when my father chuckles.

"Wahm to you now? You nuh get your package?" he ask and I laugh too. He always makes it a duty to tell me that I'm a spoiled brat.

Whether indirectly or directly I always know how to pick up on it.

"Yes I did but the driver nuh come yet and mi deh here a wait with a big whole box daddy," I complain with my lips pouted.

I'm so annoyed.

"It seem like the road move," I hiss.

"Just wait mon," he says before he starts talking to his friends.

I hate how I'm feeling.

I'm exhausted and drained.

Not only am I holding a heavy box in my hand but my school bag is loaded with the other stuff I bought. Plus the herbs that daddy sent up for me on Knutsford express.

"Push in your lip mon," he teases and the corner of my lips turns into a smile.

Today has been a busy day for me and I've been taking him everywhere with me for the past two hours. I went to school but left early to pick up my packages.

I'm excited about a lot of things and I'm grateful too. My business vision is finally coming to reality. And it's a blessing. Knowing where I'm starting from and the sacrifices I've made so far.

I'm slowly getting to where I want to be.

It puts me in a really good mood.

And I don't want anything to piss me off..

But Tony a do dat right now.

Regardless of that my mental health has been great and my spiritual and physical health has been even better.