50. "Black Dots"✔️

I suggest you listen the song.

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

Jesus mi tiyad.

"Wah yuh mean?! Mi give yuh chances, chances and more chances and yuh keep on a lie to mi!" I shout.

He's driving faster, overtaking every car, every truck and every single bus that we approach. I fasten my seatbelt. Adrenaline surges through me and my heartbeat quickens.

Urus is the fastest SUV in the world, you o' mek him kill yuh?

"Tek time drive wid mi! You can gwaan go drive so when a you one in here," as soon as the words comes out I realize how harsh they sound.

His anger flares up like a wild fire.

"Yeah cause if mi crash and dead you wouldn't care doh?" he's fuming.

Taj you mouth! Yuh too feisty!

"Mi nuh mean it, mi just.." he cuts me off.

"Just shut up mon," his voice raises. It's coated with venom and rage. I have no choice but to purse my lips.

*Looks*

"Mi tell yuh mi love yuh and d'even dat yuh cyaa say back, mi a struggle fi explain wah gwan and yaw pressure me even more. You're not even trying to understand that this is new to me." It's the angriest I've seen him.

"A just the truth mi want and you nah be honest with me," I start again.

"Taj Romaé me been a tell yuh the truth. But you have some ideas weh yuh come up with in yuh mind already and yuh just feel like yuh right. And you nuh right. Cause mi nah have sex with Jadie-Ann."

"But you always a count when explaining and you explanation nuh make sense. Cause why she would a say you fi come over AGAIN!!"I tilt my head with attitude.

He switches his hand on the steering wheel and use his left hand to pick up his rag. He runs it around his face aggressively though the air conditioner is frigid.

Then he puts back his left hand on the steering wheel. He's left handed.

"Why mi explanation nuh make sense?" he's suddenly calm again. It's alarming how he was ready to raise the roof and now he's all gentle and even tempered.

"First you move from saying nuhn to saying mi did a help..Jade..with a Chemistry lab..up...a har cousin," I demonstrate. "And me fi believe that?"

"A the truth though. But of course you a go say a lie," he laughs humorlessly as he shakes his head.

"You a hold back and all mi want is fi yuh be raw wid me enuh. All if it hurt mi want the truth! Mi been through enough already when I ignored signs like this!"