20. "..Right Time"✔️

Didn't proof read.

Z  A  H   I  Rᴢᴀʜɪʀ

Z A H I R
ᴢᴀʜɪʀ

"...you can go to your next class Jacobs your father is sending his assistant to sit with us in a meeting later."

Oh?

"Mi a guh be apart of that meeting?" I ask, praying she doesn't say yes.

She shakes her head with a small smile.

Why am I not surprised?

"No, no need to. You're not in trouble we're just going to deal with some issues at hand."

"Alright," is the last thing I say before I walk out.

Just like that something that's supposed to be concluded with severe punishment like getting suspended or expelled ends up being squashed in a matter of seconds.

This is how it always goes.

I get in trouble and because of who my father is I get away with it.

Why did they even bother to bring me to the Dean's office?

That mi wah know too.

My friends meet me at the door, bombarding me with questions.

And di man dem know seh mi nuh like people question mi enuh.

"It Gov man,"I say to them before my eyes finds her standing near the office with her arms crossed over her chest.

My eyebrows furrows in confusion as I approach her.

"Why yuh down here?" I ask with my eyes fixed on her lips. They're glossy and plump, making them even more attractive and kissable.

"Dem send me down here," she answers calmly with her eyes focused on what's going on inside the office.

It must be undoubtedly interesting...

...but I don't care to look.

Especially when she has my full attention.

I give her a once over.

She's looking utterly beautiful with her long hair grabbed in a ponytail. Her uniform perfectly fitted with her ankles cross. Her shoe is a flat suede with bow at the front and I spot a gold anklet through her white socks.

Clearly you a get whipped mi killa.

Jah know..

The more I look at her the more I see how annoyed she is by my presence.

And even my stare seems to bother her.

She licks her lips with a look of annoyance, staring ahead. It makes me smile as I rest my hand above her head, looking down at her.