35. "72 Hours"✔️

A/N:) I took a break. Now I'm back & motivated.

T A J R O M A E ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

I suck in a breath with my warm chocolate eyes searching Aisha's room for the suitcase she told me about.

Her words revisits me.

'The suitcase in a mi room..'

If I didn't know better I'd think that one of them were either flying out or going on some sort of vacation-cause what the hell? Behind their door. Suitcase. Next to their king sized bed. Suitcase. Inside her closet..

....do I need to say it?

"Why yuh have so much suitcase, you a run weh?" I release my thumb off the recorder icon and watch as the two ticks turns light blue.

She responds with a fifteen seconds voice note and without a second thought I press on it. As it plays I hold the speaker to my ear with my eyes fixed on her nut brown porcelain tiles.

Aisha laughs for a few seconds before getting to the point.

"A Mason suhm dem you a see. The one mi a talk bout inside the closet beside a blue basket."

I toss the phone on the bed, grab the bags of designer gears and move closer to her closet. The door is already wide open due to my rummage earlier.

Taj you have some work to do..

It's not that bad-it's just that it's getting closer to mommy's arrival time so I was a bit...let's say, aggressive.

Honestly mi just nuh want mommy find mi like this-room can always fix back.

But if Andria give you couple Kartel yuh face cyaa fix back fi now.

Eggs Zackly.

My eyes lands on the blue basket then the red suitcase sitting next to it. Perfect.

Quickly, I scurry to it and pull it closer to me.

It's like an elephant has just got off me once I zip the suitcase with my stuff inside. If they're in my room my mother will question it-but if Aisha has it, it'll lessen her suspicion.

Mind games you a play with Andria.

Yup.

But fi how long?