83. "Emotional A/C"✔️

A vote would be nice🤍

Nb:) An unreliable narration was used so you may feel confused.

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

As I sob on the sofa. Legs crossed and my palm pressed against my jaw, staring out the slide windows with tears drenching my cheeks I feel Za'mae holding on to my hand-her palm smooth like butter.

My eyes then drops to her tiny fingers laced with mine and I immediately think of Naija's Mama's hand and smile.

She smiles too and her cute dimples deepens.

"Come on let's go to the room," I stand to my feet and lift her, resting her on my hip. She looks around and point at her father as he gets in the back of a Bentley.

He looks dapper, dressed in all black-blazer, neatly fitted pants paired with prada loafers. I notice that he's a little more toned too.

I breathe and look down at her. She looks up just in time and her curls gets in my mouth. I stick my tongue out and pick the hair off and find her giggling.

"See how you pretty?" I poke her dimple. She turns and points at the Tv screen again.

Oh bwoy.

"Yes we going to the room now, so I'm gonna turn this off," I lean us over, pick up the remote and hear her crying.

I hate it when she cries.

"Alright mama alright.." I shake her and her screams somehow gets louder. She's pointing at the screen.

"Da daaa," she whines as she sobs continuously.

"Daddy is inside the car," I say with my head leaned to the side, watching her intensely. Her eyebrows are knitted, eyes glossy as her pink lips trembles.

"Da daa," she wiggles in my arm with her arms outstretched. "Want da da!"

Jesus Christ.

It's my first time experiencing this with her and it's triggering for me. I've tried so many times and nothing works. I just feel alone. But I make sure we watch his games so she can know her father-but that's not enough.

I don't want to seem like a bad mother and I'm still appearing like one when this is all I can do.

Mi naav no choice.

And it's funny how he said money changed me when fame clearly changed him.

"You want to watch Barbie?" I try.