4. "I Dare You To.."✔️

T A J R O M A E ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

The last time I fought was two years ago.

And even though I get into fights with my brother every other day if not all our fights were never that serious.

So dem nuh really count.

My last real fight though..

It got really ugly.

But of course that's no flex and I'm no warmonger, people just gets on my nerves and I get into fights.

They know how wild I get when I'm fighting. That never stopped them though. Besides, words were always thrown at me in hopes to provoke me.

But that was about it.

They never tried to get physical.

I've managed to hold my composure since, mastering the art of ignoring and controlling my temper.

But right now it's safe to say my temper is in full control of me.

She pounces at me and I move swiftly, ignoring Pinky's frantic screams. Her sudden slaps to my face causes me to feel a stinging sensation.

And also stirs my anger.

She grabs my tie and I slap her hand away.

Hard.

She then throws two heavy punches at me and I move back.

I'm sure if they were to catch me I'd pass out.

My next move takes her by surprise when I use my strength to push her chest.

She stumbles.

Before she can regain her strength fully I hit her again.

Then in a heartbeat I grab a handful of her dry extensions, tugging at it.

The force that I use causes it to fall to the ground, exposing her worn out braids.

Woiie, my subconscious laughs along with the other people who are laughing wickedly at this sight.

She swings her arms again and I move down, swinging my scissors at her constantly while holding a firm grip in her hair.

Blood starts oozing from her arm.

"Unuh tek the scissors!" I hear a few adults saying while the younger ones are boosting the fight.

Some even a pick dem side.

I quickly glance at the spot where Pinky was standing and she's gone.

My focus is back on Bumpa who's struggling to stop me from stabbing her.

Then out of nowhere her friend grabs the scissors from me and Bumpa gets to push me.