72. "Crazy Tingz"✔️

2023 is your year to sparkle✨🤍

N I C K O I
ɴɪᴄᴋᴏɪ

No matter how I think about it. It just doesn't make sense. But the proof is laid out right there-clear as freaking day. He's a mirror and I'm staring at my reflection.

Clearly a your youth but who a the mother?

That me wah know.

And no one is making sense to me and my memory is pretty good too. Every woman I ever slept with were always around and I've never seen them pregnant.

Maybe she had cryptic pregnancy?

My thoughts are interrupted by Gutta. He notices the tension and wants to leave, telling me that he's going to have a talk with the principal and take the two boys to the underground.

I don't protest.

"Just do yuh thing," I say and my eyes turns to them. I have two sons? Jah know, all this time?

The thought of doing a paternity test comes to my mind but it's pointless. Even a blind man could see the resemblance.

Which gyal do this?

Steal my chances of playing a role in my son's life?! Until he's a big boy? I don't even give a shit about what I said back then. Be a woman and come to me. It's my responsibility and I would've took care of him.

Once he's mine.

Now look weh it cause..

"Who a yuh mother?" I ask him, my voice harsh and venomous.

There's still no one coming to me. It's not an easy task to track that especially when I was a former gyalist.

He's stubborn like me-it takes him about ten seconds to answer my question.

"Yanique," he responds and I freeze in place, my body grows tense as my eyes pierce him.

How?

He repeats himself when I knit my eyebrows in confusion. I don't get it. How she have a youth fi mi and mi nuh see har wid nuh belly?

Cryptic pregnancy, my subconscious reminds me again.

Even if that's the case I didn't see her with a baby nor a toddler and she was always around. It's not like we weren't seeing each other. Even when we weren't good.