6. Bolt From The Blue✔️

Sept 30th
Friday| 3:53pm.

T A J R O M A E ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

"Mi buy the suit and a fret bout it and a today we a go a the place," Pinky says to me for the hundredth time.

I think.

We bought it today in a store and she liked it but the moment we left she started getting anxious.

Now she doesn't like it.

I smile at her.

"Mi a guh get ready and wen mi come back yuh put it on and show me," I say as she gets on her veranda.

She smiles.

"Mi might walk come round deh," she tells me with a sheepish smile. "That a if yuh nuh come fass enuff though."

She wah come instead..

That thought makes me smile because I know she's coming in hopes to see Tyrell.

She's crushing and all these things..

And he is too.

I wave to her mother Peaches.

She's hanging white tank tops on the clothes line.

"Wahm baby yuh alright?" she ask with a beaming smile.

She's always jovial.

Maybe that's where Aria got it from-that's Pinky's real name.

"Yes but the walk fi go round in a the sun right now a guh probably mash up mi evening," I say making her laugh.

"Just get a tough bag juice and focus pan the ice and yuh faat fi see yuh reach round in time."

"Hey gyal," I hear and snap my head to Pinky handing me a bag juice.

She move fast eeh?

I giggle taking it from her.

If it was someone else I would never take it but I grew up around these people.

"Thanks," I grin.

My eyes finds back Ms. Peaches, "Arite mi will see if yuh hack work."

She bends, taking up more clothes pins to pin on her oversized blouse.

"A somuu mi do all the time mon cause yuh just want somuu fi a focus pan and cool yuh down," she says.

"Alright later," I smile leaving the yard.

As I walk through the lane I blast some bad bitch music through my headphones.

I'm currently listening to my favorite song by latto it's givin'.

By the way I'm a die hearted latto fan.

Sis always mek mi wah wine up miself like an exotic dancer & get the money faster.