"Epilogue"✔️

Ladies & Gentlemen, welcome to the future where we'll have our last encounter w/ the couple.

...are you ready?🥂

T A J R O M A E ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

   A smile plays on my lips. One so bright, that it could illuminate my entire firm.

Success really hits hard when you're coming from the mud-for me, it was a little easy because of Zahir of course.

But I've utilized the resources he provided and made a name for myself.

Taj Romaé Cosmetics LLC.

And my 'Itty Bitty Kitty' is now the leading Yoni line worldwide along with my 'So Boujie' clothing line that I've recently launched.

I'm living my dream.

...and my life just got better a few minutes ago when I thought it couldn't get any better than this.

The faint knock on my door grabs my attention and my eyes shifts from the skyscraper view to my assistant Ashley.

"Excuse me, I really hope I'm not disturbing you," she says as she enters with her arms behind her. I give her a smile when I notice her timidity.

I try to treat my employees just how I'd like to be treated.

"That's okay. I'm free anyways, what's up?" I ask and she walks towards me.

"You should sign for the new shipments," she hands the documents to me.

And with a smile, I pull the clipboard, scribble my signature and hand it back to her. She thanks me and walks out.

"Oh, and Mrs. Jacobs," I look up, waiting to hear what she has to say.

"The models are here," she informs me.

"Okay, let them wait in the lobby. I'll call them as soon as I'm ready," I tell her. She nods and close the door softly.

I adjust my blazer and look at myself in my mirror. Just in time to hear my phone ringing.

It's Zahir.

Tomorrow is our anniversary and also his birthday. Which is why he flew back to California-so that we can celebrate that special day.

Lately, he's been flying out frequently since we migrated to make Za'mae get the education she desired.

She's in Harvard School of Dental Medicine.