77. "Good Byes"✔️ (New)

Rr's may see changes, because I lost this and had to rewrite it. Make sure you vote🤍

 Make sure you vote🤍

Z A H I R
ᴢᴀʜɪʀ

Reflexively, I bring my hand up with my rag, wiping my eyes. My thoughts running wild. Adrenaline surging through me.

Wah di frig mi just do?

I must be some type of destruction.

Every single thing I touch I just have to destroy it?

I take a deep breath.

Why can't I control my anger? I didn't even mean a thing I said to her. It's already said and done though.

And I can't take them back.

I can't take back the pain that she felt when me out of all persons said that to her.

Then to add the freaking cherry on top.

I hit her.

I can't even believe it.

Me beat up Taj?

Me?

"Yowww!" I slam my hands in the steering wheel. The horn blows loudly.

It irritates me.

Everything irritates me.

Ego is the only requirement to destroy a relationship.

And I allowed mine to do just that.

Being among the few big shots at the pool party, I didn't want to seem gauche. Especially when random girls just offered lap dance.

And it was just a simple dance. At least, that's what I'd say prior Taj Romaé.

In this case however I was thinking about my image.

Even though, she was on my mind unceasingly and I felt like I was doing something wrong.

My ego caused me to go with the flow as I continued to tell myself that it's nothing serious.

I made Akelia know that too-I didn't want her getting any other idea.

She agreed.

But she had her plan and I fell right in her trap.

The video Taj showed me made it seem like there was intimacy between us-since we were seemingly making eye contact.