66. "Mr. Aggressive"✔️

The mistakes might be a lot. Ignore them.🤍

T A J R O M A Eᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

I walk behind the bulky security, through the wide door and enter the studio where I see Zahir in action. He's killing it effortlessly.

The production crew are pleased.

"...flow with me and watch my live performances," Zahir says confidently.

Tc is on set with him. She interrupts him dramatically.

"Den Zahir, what if mi cyaa mek it?!" she ask doubtfully.

I smile, it's so entertaining.

He holds her hand and as they walk in front the backdrop, my eyes follows the camera. It's transitioning from several environments as he speaks.

"You can, whether from the comfort of your house, your school, work or even abroad," he tells her.

"No monn," she says sounding surprised and does a little dirt bounce. "Aye aye aye!"

Then the director rolls a ball to him, which seems to fall from the air miraculously on the camera.

Liess..

He skillfully dribbles it, flips it and winks at her. "And you can do all this, just by your fingertips."

"Fi real?!" she squeals with dreamy eyes and the flow voiceovers starts. "Mi affi start use flow now."

Then it ends.

"We? hangle dat!" I hear Tc saying as she hugs Zahir. Then my focus averts to everyone applauding and complimenting them.

I clap too.

"That was sooo good!" The director's smile alone could illuminate the already bright room.

I smile.

She hugs Zahir. "You have a very bright future ahead. Thank you for this."

"Ye mon," he retorts.

The moment she moves, he's surrounded by the Flow executives. I wait for approximately twenty minutes then he finally comes to me.

His eyes holds an indescribable glint that makes my cheeks heats up.

"Tired a wait?" he ask and rubs his thumb against my lips. He's partially right but I understand that he has a life for himself.