57. "Hat trick"✔️

Dec 2nd
Friday, 4:39 pm

T A J R O M A Eᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

We're on our way to the Sabina Park. The chattering increases in the bus but I'm too in my head to care.

Dr. Zhou still haven't confirmed if I'm pregnant-but he ran some test on me. Yesterday in his office, before he was about to insert the IUD I took a urine test and that's where all the problem started.

Because he said it seems like I'm pregnant-saying it's positive.

Who told him to say that?

Andria's fuse went off. She started getting furious in the room, shooting death glares at me. It was so embarrassing watching the doctor trying to tame her like a shrew.

She even called Aisha and told her about it.

After that, Dr. Zhou told us that because of our emotional state he wouldn't reveal the results until today when we're better.

He mentioned that it's his policy-which is fine.

But now it's bugging me. The idea of me being pregnant right now is so infuriating. Sighs. Zahir promised he...just stop.

First mistake yuh made sis was trusting a man.

With my forehead pressed against the window, my eyes trailing the moving buildings and the people walking to and fro I sigh.

Then I avert my eyes in the bus at the ballers when they erupt in a laughing fit. I don't stare for long. Soon after, I'm staring outside again.

It's like that for about fifteen minutes.

"A true that sir," Zahira laughs and glance at Rushawn.

Coach Shaw is encouraging them while going over their game plan. The moment he's through Zahir moves to the back and sits beside me.

We are not at the extreme back-we're in the row in front that.

"How you so quiet?" he ask in a low tone.

I smile.

"Wah mi have fi say? Unuh affi listen to wah Coach a say," I tell him with a brief laugh.

His stare makes me look away. It's like he's reading through me and he's seeing clearly.

"Taj?" he holds my chin and turn my face to him.